Chapter 17 : Big Lizards are Real

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night passed as if it's a normal night for us, as we took a good sleep in the supply building without any worry.

Taebong and I fell asleep while just sitting in the sofa. Adjacently, Nayeon also fell asleep just like us sitting, while Chaeyoung occupied the bigger space of the sofa that they are using. Lastly, Chaeyoung is using Nayeon's lap as her pillow. Wow. Such a great kid.

 

"Is it already morning??" Taebong yawned. It looks like he noticed that I woke up.

"Maybe. I lost my ear buds, so ask Nayeon." I said as I pointed Nayeon using my pouted lips. "But later dude. She's still asl---" I was cut,

"It's still early." Nayeon murmured and somewhat overheard us talking. She checked her time bracelet and yawn then held Chaeyoung's baby face so it won't awake her while she's moving. "It's 3:45am."

"You heard it." I said. "Why don't you just go back to sleep?"

"I can't." Taebong said with a lower voice. "I think, I better check outside if that monsters are still there." He stood up as soon as he's done talking.

"I'll come with you." I stood up and fixed myself. Taebong suddenly raised one of his eyebrow like, asking me if I'm interested. 

"I'm curious about that monster lizards you're talking about. Stop with the suspicious. Geez.." I uttered.

The two of us headed the door. But before we open it, we make sure that we are armed of weapons.

"You sure like that knife, huh??" I asked and smirk.

"This is precious!" Taebong whine and acted like a damn brat kid as if the knife was a gift for him.

"This bayonet is my ideal knife to play with when I was a kid. So don't laugh at me." He then open the door.

 

We ended up standing in front of the door for seconds and scanned the surroundings from left to right. The sky is still dark and it didn't help to make a clear view for our visions. We checked in details but, there is nothing. Only the cicadas and owl's noise flood the forest.

 

"It's looks clear." I said as I turned my back and face Taebong. But, Taebong doesn't look back at me.

"Let's go back in now. It's still early for a journey. And it's quite cold here outside." I said.

 

"O---hhh mmmyyy gaaadd..." Taebong somewhat, is shock. As I glance at him, he look so much dead for what he saw. So, I follow his eyes and take a peak to were his looking at.

Slowly, slowly I follow his sight. And I ended up..... SEEING A LOT OF RED PAIRS OF EYES IN THE FOREST! And that's not it. They even slowly take forward to us. They took a step so swiftly as the moon is trying to reveal it's shape and faces.

 

"Is this a wolf??" My words came out. At this moment, I was trying to imagine that Big Lizard. And I don't know if I would believe them. But my eyes were quite terrified to see these things body reflected by the moon. And yeah, I think i'm fainting....

"The big lizard are real!!!" I screamed and run back to the supply building and grabbed Taebong's shirt to go back inside.

"That is not cool!" We then close  the door.

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I  told  you, we are not lying!" Taebong s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter