Final : Overcome Together

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heavy feels and heavy lights is trying to invade my eyes to open it wide. I rubbed my eyes using the back of my hand whilst slowly getting up.

 

I'm here again. Welcome back Forest del vour.


.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait. Something is wrong.

Again, I took some glances to each corner of the place where i've been right now. And it's odd because the cadre style design before I was sleeping is just the same. But the problem is that there is no one.

 

Don't tell me. I'm...

 


"Hello, little Myoui."

Ventilated voice just suddenly spoke behind in my back. I was startled as I start craning my head turning around like crazy, from left to right. It shivers my spine.

"Are you ready to be killed?"

 

The voice is echoing in my head. I was dazed and confused as I didn't see anyone yet I could hear things.

Am I imagining?  Is this the effect of the syndrome after entering the game?  I asked so many questions to myself niether one of them got the answer.

 

Not long after when the gunshot was occurred not just too far from me. I can hear it. Actually its from the outside of the room. Without hesitation, I quickly get down below to the bed where I was just lying. My brain is in expeditious, contriving some ideas.

 

Is this forest del vour?  I was in bafflement.

Before the confusion eat myself, I atleast managed to look for some important things. And that is to secure myself.

 

 

Bang!! Bang!! Bang!! Again the gunshots did occurred from the outside.

 


I was looking for an object in this non so spacious room. But all I could see is just the machine that is monitoring our vital signs which is called the ekg monitor, a hostipal bed, chair for watcher. Typically the type of room in the hospital where you could see a confined patient.

 


None. None. None. 

I can't find any weapon.

 

 

 

"Little Myoui."

It shivers me in everytime that voice is calling my name. I know for sure that it's Mr. Jyp's voice.

I was over thinking and busy on ignoring the voice. Until I found something that I could use.

It was the sline stand that were using in the hospital to hang the dextrose. I'm happy that the length is not that so tall but enough for me to carry and use it.

 


I creep slow as I stealth dawdling right after I went out from the door's room. It was so silent that only the ring of my ears are ringing.

 

"Little Myoui. Are you ready to be killed..."


"Mr. Jyp. I will inform you that I am not afraid of you." I said whilst still moving dawdling. Finally I talk back to the voice who is trying to manipulate me.

"Are you little Myoui? Are you saying that you are ready for your death?"

 

Is this an illusion? Because if not. I will surely find the owner of this voice and kill it whenever I got the chance.

 

"Is that how coward you are, Jyp? Aren't you gonna show in front of me and fight me?" I said with a smirk. "I may not see you, but i'll tell you the truth with my real intention---" I stop on moving and stood to where my position is. I then continued

"My dad is better than you," I paused and cleared my throat as I say "Uncle."

"Hahahaha" Vile laughter uttered after my speech

 

Not long after when some steps are coming from the intersect of the hallway. The shadow as it continues on stepping is slowly revealing itself.

It was Mr. Jyp who stand in front of me. He was wearing a formal attire. Tuxedo is what you could have imagine with his sunglasses that is hanging on the tip of his nose that is covering his eyes.

 

"Uncle." I emit, did tried. Noticing that my face is already showing how angry I am.

 

He don't have any weapon?

 

"How mad are you at to me, little Myoui?" He said and stop in the stranger proximity away from mine. He did follow to cross his arm as he waited for me to answer his question.

It seems that Mr. Jyp was in an open spot and easy to be hit. This is a chance. That's what in my head.

 

"Much more on how mad the God on us then reminded by the hit of the thunder!"


Without hesitation I go run to him with my so called weapon. I was stunned when Mr. Jyp was just standing still and latter it makes me-----

"Ahhh!!"

A sudden appearance of a man kneeling infront of Mr. Jyp.

 


"Dad?" I stopped and stared the guy whose been kneeling down in front of Mr. Jyp.

"Did you miss him, little Myoui?" Mr. Jyp smirk.

I stumbled and almost trip down to the floor. I gazed to where my dad is. He was kneeling down the floor next standing to Mr. Jyp. Later, Mr. Jyp grabbed the hair of the man.

 

"Ahhhh!!" Dad shouted as his hair was being pulled by Mr. Jyp

"Now, tell me little Myoui. Is your father is better than me?" Mr. Jyp said and the afterwards he laughed


I was in urge and eager to plan and contrive some ideas on how to kill Mr. Jyp and save my dad until I noticed that something is wrong


and this makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. It abrupt Mr. Jyp.

 

"Laughing for death?" He said.

I smirk and giggle as I heard right after what Mr. Jyp said.

"That man that you were holding is not my dad. I think you forgot that he is already dead." I said as a remark.


Muteness help the air remain in our ears as no one did talk. I was smirking and waiting for Mr. Jyp's response until he pushes the man


"You're a real smart girl." He said.

When the man drop on the floor who were pushed by Mr. Jyp. An abruption of my blink suddenly makes me startled as the man makes some disappearance in front of me. When the man disappeared something that is sharp replace to the hand of mr. Jyp.

 


Fleww~

 

A whipped of a dark air make a sudden way towards to my eyes. In slow, i could barely touch the tip of the sharp object but it was too fast and all i could do was to avoid it.

 

"Good, balance little myoui." Mr. Jyp said with a bit of grin on the side of his lip.

 

I laughed right after when he talks. From the look of his face, i can see that he was confused and said "You sure really wanna die."

 

"Mr. Jyp. You are really a coward human." Now its me who gave him the endless undying smirk.

It was all at the moment when im about to charge onto him but a sudden abrupti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter