Chapter 5 : Acquaintance

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold breeze brushed my skin. Until some cold tiny droplets landed my face. It was also dropping into my skin that makes me shiver resulting me to woke up.

 

"Oh. It's raining." I murmured like I’m having a sleep talk.

 

"A RAIN?!" I started panicking when the rain dropped so hard with a roaring thunder. I looked up at the branch of the tree where Taebong was resting earlier, as i've noticed, he was gone.

 

"What the ? Where is that coward?" I grabbed my axe and start searching for Taebong.

 

 

Running in the muck endlessly just to look for some chicken coward man is one of the silly reason that i've ever known. Muck is everywhere. It made my PE uniform to soak the dirty wet soil. Clouds were turning even more darker and the rain is pouring so hard that makes even more difficult to see the way where i'm going. Half hour from running in the middle of the muck woods with a roaring thunder and a dimmed way was pissing me off. I don't even know if the path I’m taking is the exact way to our barrack. I can scarcely see the mark of every trees that I've  curve earlier. Suddenly a lighting with a blast of thunder strikes that made me run two times faster, like I was one of the character in the Looneytones named, Road runner. Track and field is not my thing, but I surely feel that I'm way faster than a real runner now.

 

 

 

I can vaguely see a light nearby to where I'm running.

 

“Is that a light? It looks like a fire.” 

 

The light showed my way to the place, but as I remembered, this place is part of the game. A fraud place to stay and where a human needs to kill another human just to survive. So I stealthy hide from the trees as I approached the light.

 

"It's a barrack." I whispered and roamed outside the barrack to check if who’s inside. Is it an enemy?

 

I saw 3 fellow ladies. The two ladies were busy preparing some food while the other young lady is busy cleaning the weapon she is holding. It's a spear. She had a spear as a weapon. I can’t clearly see their faces, but one of them is so familiar. The way she moves, her gestures and her back is familiar to me. She had a short hair.

 

"She's gorgeous even though I only see her partly." I murmured as I  mesmerized her beauty.

 

 

"We need to blow off that fire right now." The young lady said.

 

"Yes. After we finish our meal, small lady." A tall lady is teasing the young lady.

 

"Stop calling me small lady! You !" The young lady was angry. 

 

She stand and grabbed the collar of the lady who teases her. Pulled her closer, their faces were a couple of inches from each other.

 

"? Hands off your dirty hands on my precious uniform and skin, small lady." The tall lady flick her finger to the temple of the young lady. Then the young lady touches her temple and turn her face through the window where I was peeping. I rushly hide down.

 

"You c*nt! If we don't blow off that fire right now, the enemy might catch us! Sheesh!" The young lady shrugged off and sit back to the chair where she was sitting earlier.

 

 

That was close. Close enough to get me caught. 

 

I can really feel my skin turning to ice. I chilled while rubbing my arms and holding close my axe.

 

Then, "Acchooo!" I sneeze.

 

“Who’s there?!” The young lady alerted her spear as she hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter