Chapter 3 : The Game II

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Students that were selected gathered in the school gym. We've been organized, integrated by the section where we were in. My eyes can't stop searching for Nayeon, but then Mr. Park suddenly yell.

 

"Welcome students. No! Players." Mr. Park said as if he was praising us. I stood up and glared at him.

 

"I am so glad that none of you are against us. Well, anyhow-" he paused when some soldiers came in, bringing a table with keys. It was ordered by numbers from 1-10.

 

"These are the keys that will save and spare your life. The higher number, the lesser the weapon. You will be group according to your section. 3 members per group. One of your group member will come here and pick the number that will help you in the game." 

 

Most of the student start to murmur about the game. Then a boy shouted.

 

"This is absurd! I don't want to be part of this game. Let me out of this ing crazy game show that you're bragging about!" He tried to break the line and walked out through the gym but a soldier shoot his leg without any word.

 

"What the ! Are you gonna kill him?!" A boy commented while he ran to the boy that was injured.

 

"Hahaha!" Jinyoung burst a saliva in his laughter.

 

"Yes." Mr. Park answered. Then Jinyoung's face suddenly turned into a  frown.

 

"You, dear students must not need to go against us. Otherwise you will see your body hanging up in your classroom while your guts are scattered in every desk of your classmates." He added.

 

All of the students in the gym was speechless. As quite as thin air. They were in a bit shocked, they're eyes can't even move a millimeter away from Mr. Park.

 

Intrepid feelings came out in my mind, as if it was controling every nerves that are holding my body to be tenable. Then I let my eyes keep  looking for Nayeon. After a minute, I finally saw her with her classmates, Jungyeon and Momo. They are the 3 chosen for the section B-2. Momo is holding Nayeon's hand, due to what happened earlier. They were also shocked. I think most of us.

 

A heavy sigh came from my mouth and nose, knowing that she looks fine and calm. Thanks to Momo.

 

Nayeon is like a sister. She's the only one who can understand and knew the real me. That's why I treasure her like the most finery of golds, aside from my mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter