Chapter 13 : First Kiss

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                             

The morning breeze soon crept in and pass through my nose as I breathe. The sunlight hit the dancing trees along with the wind. The four of us were already in the middle of the forest, sniffing the heated air as we walk. Momo is the one who lead the troop. It seems like she's too fired up when it comes to Jeongyeon. Chaeyoung walk after Momo and me after her.

 

As we stroll in the woods of nowhere, I turned a look as someone quickly grip my elbow. It was just Nayeon. She gripped my elbow while her eyes were pinned at me.

 

"You scared me." I cried, and said "What's wrong?"

"You forgot something?" Nayeon asked as she furrow her eyebrows.

 

I was a little bit off as she spoke those words. Nayeon who were staring and waiting for me to talk makes me think and analyze her words more. Like it really makes my brain cells turn active as she keep her gaze locked at me.

 

"Yeah." I uttered and somehow I found the words that I should answer to her question. "I forgot to interrogate you. Am I right?"

"Hmm." Nayeon just wince as she releases her gripping hand from my elbow.

"You know what? I can save those question for you later. Because look!" I said and gesture my hands to the two young lady who are waiting for us. "Momo and Chaeng were waiting for us."

 

Nayeon's face were quite unsatisfied then she shrugged after what i've said. She then gesture her right hand to the two cute little girls to turn around. She then says "We will catch you up!"

 

I was a bit confuse and I cannot stop thinking if I did something wrong? Then suddenly a light push makes me jolt, making me to step back a little.

 

"For a smart girl like you, you're quite innocent, Minari." Nayeon says as she keep pushing her index finger from my chest. Her face looks upset yet kinda fluster as she face me. "And you're so dull to easily forget something that it's important to me."

 

I took one more step a back just to try to dodge Nayeon's face that were coming close to me. But I feel like my feet and back were already in a dead end as I lean my back to the tree.

Nayeon hovered her face to me. As I slowly move down, our eyes were still pinned that no one could even tried to avert, as if we'll lose if someone did.

 

Nayeon narrow her eyes as she examined my face. I actually feel that my cheeks were in a rubicund state just like Nayeon's.

 

Our face were just an inch as I can hear and feel her breathe. It makes me drown more low as she moves a little bit closer and closer to me until our nose bumped. She then finally speak something "You forgot that you still owe me, Minari."

Her words drown my mind as I tried to recall the thing that I owe her. Then I realize that it was that about the 'katana' sword thingy.

 

My cheeks turn more hotter because  I already know the thing that I owe her. I gripped my axe hard as I tried to speak and explain to Nayeon but it's too late as her lips were already crashed into mine. My eyes widen as I saw Nayeon's face that's very close to mine and aside from that, she kissed me!

 

Nayeon's eyes were close as she kissed me. It took seconds for me to realize that it wasn't a dream. I blink a thousand times just to clarify that I'm not daydreaming. Then, Nayeon pluck her lips. She then stared at my lips then said "We are even now."

My nerves engulfed as I feel the hot blood running through my veins. It wasn't a dream. I felt disgust for myself for letting a girl took my first kiss!

 

I suddenly covered my lips with my palm. "Just what have you've done?" I quizzically look at Nayeon while she still studying my face.

"I kiss you." She said with a smirk.

 

The hell! My bestfriend took my first kiss!

 

"Di..did you...know that it's my..." I was trying to tell something but Nayeon cut my words "First kiss?"

I just simply nodded. She then lean to me and grin her little angelic  face. "I know." She whispered.

 

I was flabbergast for what she have done just now. My cheeks were still red and hot like a hotpot.

 

"We need to go." She said as she start to move. "I don't want them to wait for us much longer." She then start walking in a limp.

 

A couple of minutes passed since that incident happened and still I did not utter some word. My mind was in a baffled state as I kept imaging and feeling the sensation of Nayeon's lips.

 

 

"Mina!" A small whine from a small girl roar to my ears that the later makes me fray and alert.

"Woah!" I said as I alerted with my axe.

"Stop! Finally, you're back from your senses." Chaeyoung said as she patted my head like a kid.

I grimace to the young girl and said, "You know, I should be the one to pat heads."

"Hey! Who do you think among us, is daydreaming?" Chaeyoung said as she start to grit her teeth.

 

I ignore the young girl to prevent a small chaos. Then without noticing, my eyes found Nayeon who were staring at me.

It seems like butterfly are invading my stomache who were trying to escape. I averted my eyes and ask Momo to change the subject.

 

"So what's the plan?"

"Let's keep moving. As long as the sun is up, we need to move our feet and find Jeongyeon." Momo said with anger.

We don't have a choice but to follow Momo's order as she's the one who's  making the decision.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter