Chapter 14 : First Blood-B

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                         

 

"And who are you to scold me like that you little girl!" Taebong grabbed Chaeyoung's body and the later they rolled in the ground and looks like a kids in fight.

They pulled each other’s hair. Chaeyoung was on top while Taebong was on the bottom. Chaeyoung then keep slapping Taebong's face but Taebong doesn't punch back. He just kept on pulling Chaeyoung's hair.

 

"Aw aw aw!" Chaeyoung said as she tried to shoove Taebong's hands that were pulling her hair. But that doesn't make Taebong stop. So, Chaeyoung then punch Taebong's face. Until a crimson flow from Taebong's nose and his eye got stung as it turns into color red.

 

"Hey! Stop that!" I shouted to the both of them but still they did not stop. I grabbed Chaeyoung's body since she was on the top and easy to be sunder.

 

"Ouchhh!" Chaeyoung uttered again while she slowly stood up from Taebong. Then I grabbed Taebong's hand to prevent him from pulling Chaeyoung's hair.

 

"You sure know how to girl fight. Huh." I said to Taebong. He just stays in the ground laying. Then he checks his nose and taps the blood on it. He looks like exhausted. His hand were surround with Chaeyoung's hair, so he pick and throw it while he raised his upper body then sit on the ground. Chaeyoung saw her hair that she loss from Taebong. She looks pissed by just looking at it.

 

"You know that I got a short hair. You jerk!" Chaeyoung then kick Taebong but I stop her.

*Bang!* Guns shoot draw our eyes to where it came from. It was Momo's gun, again. The girl got Momo's hand that is holding a gun. Their hands were up. They look like they fight for the gun's sake! Then my eyes averted from them and got my eyes already in Nayeon. Nayeon swung her katana from above the guy but the guy uses his Fauchard to prevent the hit.

 

"Impressive." Nayeon utter to the guy who she is fighting with.

"I trust this thing." The guy replied to Nayeon with an annoying smirk.

 

Nayeon keep swinging her katana to the guy. The katana almost hit the guy’s eyes and nose but thanks to his weapon, he got spared for that moment.

 

 After a second of that, Nayeon hit her right toe below the guy’s belt. It made the guy kneel but still he uses his Fauchard to shield himself from the katana.

 

"Taebong! What are you doing?" The guy whom Nayeon fought glimpses at Taebong. "Help! H-help me. I can't hold it anymore." He then draw himself to the ground until he was already lying with a folded knee but still, the Fauchard shield him from Nayeon's slashing katana.

 

I take a look at Taebong and tried to guess whether he’ll going to help the guy or no. He just stared at the guy and grip his knife. Chaeyoung saw Taebong gripping the knife. She did not hesitate to get her spear and point the sharp edge at Taebong's throat.

 

"Nowhere to go. You jerk." Chaeyoung said.  Taebong just close his eyes and nod without looking at the guy who was asking him for a help.

The three of us just stared at the pair fighting in front of us. It looks like we were watching an action movie in here.

 

"Mina! You need to do something." Chaeyoung drop a heated glare at me. But that doesn't make me move an inch.

"No need, Chaeng." I said in assurance.

 

It looks like Nayeon gain my trust, since I saw her killed someone last night before we encountered that girl. And Momo makes me believe her potential, especially in combat. So, why should I interrupt them? Then another shoot echoed again from Momo's gun abruptly got our attention.

 

The girl who were holding Momo's hands makes Momo drop the gun. My eyes were so confused to whom I should look. Well, for now, just for now, I wanted to help Momo but a part of me is scared. Scared that I might ruin Momo's strategy or does she have one? That is what I'm thinking.

 

"Is this all what you've got?" The girl who fight Momo then gave her a smirk. Momo was not flustered. She exchanges a smirk to the girl,

"How ridiculously pathetic girl you are." Momo then throws her hand to the groun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter