Chapter 6 : Communication

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

 Last year, 1st semester (11th Grade or 2nd year HS)

 

Monday was the most hectic day for us, students. Lots of assignment, new topic for new quizzes and we all know that Monday is too far from Friday. So, Monday for me is a frustrating day. 

 

“Mina-chi! Come with me. Let’s buy something. I’m thirsty.” Nayeon said while clinging into my right arm and doing some aegyo just to convince me to go with her.

 

“Aigoo. Stop doing that. It so gross.” I pushed her head.

“Just tell me directly that you need someone to lend you a coin in the vending machine. Aish.” I flick my point finger to her temple. She then do some pout aegyo.

 

“Okay. Okay. Let’s go. Just stop doing that. It’s really disgusting.”

 

I walk ahead of Nayeon so that I can’t see her aegyo. It’s disturbing my frustrating day.

 

We walk in the hallway and some students are busy whispering to other students.

 

It's  so irritating. I really hate those gossip things ever since! I walk as fast as I could just to pass by in the hallway but I was halted as what I’ve see on the bulletin board.

 

 

“Son Chaeyoung the daughter of the poorest man and a woman.”

 

I stared at the bulletin board for a seconds then Nayeon crushed the paper.

 

“What the heck?!” Nayeon commented as she look at the paper.

 

I grabbed the paper that she was holding and run towards Chaeyoung’s room. I entered arrogantly in the room.

 

“Oh thanks God, she’s late.” Nayeon said while catching her breath.

 

I covered Nayeon’s mouth and noticed some group of students that was gossiping about Chaeng.

 

“Hahaha she deserve this .” A tall pretty girl said.

 

“Isn’t it a bit too harsh, Jeoljin?”

 

“Hmmm. Not that much, Koe.” She smirked.

 

“So, you two are the culprit who made up this line?” I calmly approach and walk towards to that Jeoljin girl and straightly looked at her with my fierce to death eye without blinking nor moving my pupil.

 

“Aren't you ashamed? That your dad and mom created you by doing some gross thing related to ? Are you not aware that the reason why you’re here is because your family is one of the poorest here in our city? Do you have any idea that this school were build for students who can’t afford universities? And did you even know that eventhough you're taller than me, I could still stomp your whole body, tear every part of your limps that the latter will feed it to the hungry crazy dogs out there?” I moved my face closer to the other girl with my emotionless eye.

 

“And did you even know, that right now I can dislocate every part of your face..” I poke every part of Koe's face   “..like a can that were crumpled with my own fist?”

 

“I…. I didn’t… do that thing…” Koe murmured while looking at Jeoljin.

 

Jeoljin averted her eyes from Koe and looked at me with hatred ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter