Chapter 7 : Dead Body

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHH!" As I heard came from Chaeyoung's barrack.

 

I run towards the window where I peep last time and checked if there's something wrong, then I overheard them talking.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Looks like it's Chaeyoung's voice.

 

"I don't know. I was trying to wake her up, but she won't open her eyes neither response."

 

"Did you check her pulse already?"

 

A seconds of silence aired.

 

"It's not beating  and her body is cold."

 

An alarm was ringing.

 

"I think that's Mr. Park calling them." I whispered at myself. And I peep over the window so I could see them.

 

"Hello? Player of barrack number 8, can you hear me?" I can clearly hear Mr. Park from their earbuds.

 

That earbud is really suspicious and interesting.

 

"I can freakingly hear you! What have you've done?!" Chaeng distinctly answered.

 

"Woah. Calm down. I'm hear to let you know that your teammate Koe is dead."

 

"I know that, you sh*t!" Chaeng pointed her finger to the earbud.

 

"Chaeyoung, calm down." Jeoljin touch Chaeyoung's back and tapped her back.

 

"How can you be so calm? When Koe is your close friend? You gigantic moth!"

 

"Hey you small lady. Will you please stop over-reacting about Koe's cold body? This is our consequence, you small bug." Jeoljin and Chaeng was staring at each other for seconds then Mr. Park abruptly disturb their momentum of war.

 

"Jeoljin is right. If only one of you did the hunting yesterday, then this won't happened. Enjoy your day players." Mr. Park then cut the line. 

 

I hid back under the window and tried to walk slowly to the back of the barrack but suddenly,

 

"Ouch! What are you doing?!" I heard Chaeng's voice. So I went back to the window and peep again.

 

"This is your fault, you small bug." Jeoljin was pulling Chaeng's small hair. 

 

What?!! She's pulling Chaeng's hair?!

 

"If only you get your outside yesterday, then Koe will still be alive." Jeoljin's right hand was holding a serrated knife and she put it to Chaeng's neck! 

 

"I really hate you, since we were in 10th grade (1st year). And I think this is my opportunity to kill you."

 

"Do have what it takes to kill me? You pathetic gigantic moth!" Chaeng was trying to escape at Jeoljin's grip, but Jeoljin pushed her serrated knife at Chaeng's throat a little bit deeper. A blood drips from Chaeng's throat.

 

! What should I do?! My hand was shaking, but my feet suddenly jump through the window on its own and rushly run towards Jeoljin.

 

What the heck?! This sounds no good. I EVEN DROP MY AXE BEFORE I JUMP THROUGH THE WINDOW! This is excessive!

 

"Ahh... hmm." I uttered while I raised my two hands. Jeoljin turned her back while holding Chaeng like a hostage.

 

"This is interesting. Even here Myoui? You kept following this small bug?" Jeoljin pushed the serrated knife while Chaeng gripping her two hands to pull Jeoljin's right hand.

 

"Eh? No. I... I'm..." I was shaking and still raisin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter