Special Chapter Part I

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special chapter for "Bout Game: The Game Begin's". (Mina meets Nayeon)

 

--

 


"Mina! You're gonna be late for school! Hurry down, honey. I need to send you off to school now." Mom yelled early in the morning.

 

"Coming mom!" I said as I packed my things down for school in my bag.

 

My little feet took steps straight down stairs. As a ten year old, my steps was not totally big and in fact, it's slacking off. Then there, I meet my mom who was waiting for me.

 

"You took so long to pack your school stuff, honey." Mom said as she slowly pat my head while kneeling down to level my height.

"I was just making sure if my things are all complete, mom." I reasoned out. 

"Drink your milk and eat your bread first and then let's go. Okay?" She said and softly pinches my nose.

 

 

 

 

Steering of cars and loud chatting crowd makes me feel scared to attend the school's first day. What horrified me the most is the introduction of our names to our new home room teacher. Of course we're still kids though, who needs guidance from adults.

 

Thoughtfully, my mom treated me like an adult. Somehow, I could also say that she's making me act mature when it comes to my decision and private life. But it doesn't mean that she is neglecting her obligation as my mother, she actually guide and give me some advice. I also got curfews just like any other kids and she always reprimanded me not to be picky in terms food and stuff like that.

I know I'm still a kid but I love having my freedom. In brief talk, mom did not attend the seminar nor even dropping me to my school homeroom. 

 

 

 

 

I was in my 4th grade in a Primary school at the age of 10. A transferee from Japan to be exact. And this is where and how I meet Nayeon.

 

 

"See you later, honey. Enjoy your first day of school." Mom said and kissed my cheek as she bid goodbye.

 

 

Monday, 7am the journey of my fourth grade is now starting.

To tell you frankly, our school was not as big as what you've think or somehow, how I imagined it. It only just look gigantic because I am small. Just 10 years old kid that had quite imaginative vision, as I foretell the school building was humongous. That is because 'I'm a kid'.

 

I was on my way to my room, but I halted when I realized that this school has the same regulation in Japan. I saw each students removing their shoes and use slippers as they get inside the school building. So, I look for my shoe locker and put in my shoes exchanging for the slipper. Gladly, this school provides free shoe locker for each enrolled students. Thanks to the government and for my mother who saves money and sent me to a public school.

 

I was supposed to enter with my right foot through the hallway but suddenly, something hard bumped my back that caused me to tripped and dropped off to the floor..

 

"It--taii....(Ouch)" I said slowly with my Japanese accent and language.

"Oh! Sorry." I caught a cute little boy who was raising his right arm, he is responsible for bumping me. His eyes is not visible yet it sparks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter