Chapter 12 : Damage

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                         

 

 

"What the hell?!" I sheave to Nayeon.

A sudden explosion occurred near the girl, who just attacked us. It was like a bomb! After the explosion, I grabbed my axe back and afterwards I rush and looked after Nayeon.

 

"Nayeon!" I run quickly to where she is. I instantly grabbed and carried her arms to my shoulder as I assist her waist.

"Aw." Nayeon uttered as I tried to walk along with her. I checked her body if something was wrong. And.. Sht! She got an arrow pinned on here leg!

 

"Mina, just go."

"What a nonsense thing you're telling here Im Nayeon?" I let go of Nayeon's arm and afterwards, I bend my knees and arch my back.

"Here, a piggy back ride with me." I suggested and it took quite a while for Nayeon to answer my offer. And it’s making me annoyed as it makes me think, if she will reject my offer.

"IM NAYEON! Hurry up! We don't have time!"

"Wait! My Katana." A second explosion aired. And this time, it was a smoke bomb.

 

 

The vent helps us to escape but, I am having a hard time to walk because I can't see the ways clearly as it fogs my vision. Only the moon lights guide our light since it's night.

 

"Just walk straight, Mina." Nayeon coughed as she said.

"Are you sure?" Nayeon then hit my head and said,

"Of course! I came here every hour since the first day in this island." She then coughs, again. " I knew the route. Just obey me." That actually surprise me. I just rolled my eyes.

 

I don't have a choice but to follow her. We might get lost if I don't. An arrow again passes through my vision instantaneously! I was almost hit. This makes me jolt to walk faster. Actually, I am half walking half running. The more I run, the heavier I can feel Nayeon in my back. But the more I get flabbergasted, the more I forget that I carry someone. That's the advantage of adrenaline rush. Well, just a little bit.

 

As I continue to half walking half running thing. I suddenly tripped. I quickly moved my body to face Nayeon and cover her with my hug. Then, I tripped like a bowling ball that was thrown.

 

 

It was a cliff where we’re fall to. As we roll, I hit my body into some rocks and threes. It took a couple of rolls before we stop. I feel like I lost my strength. I can feel Nayeon is with me, cracking her voice as she cough. My vision was a little bit cloudy as I try to open it. I can't even clearly hear Nayeon's voice who is calling my name. I’m having a hard time to catch my breath. Then my vision suddenly faded dimmer. Is this how my life would end? For goodness sake, please no.

 

 

---

"It's not what you think!"

"No! I know that it's you. And I know that you're lying to me. To us! With your daughter. You're so pathetic! I don't even think I could live with you anymore. I want my daughter with me. So leave us."

"Look, I’m sorry. I didn't mean to do that thing. It just that..."

"You didn't mean??? So you mean you just dart your dck into her accidentally? Just what the hell Akira! I know this is what you want. Just leave! And live with your girl! Just go."

"Look! Listen to me. Please. It is my fault. I fell into her. I didn't think that she's a trap and let myself falling into. Please. I want to be with you, with our daughter."

"Just go. Leave! Live with your new family! Go!"

While mom and dad were busy arguing, I was staring and listening.

Then I decided to talk, "Mom? Is daddy leaving again for work?"

"No, Mina. He will never come back."

"Why? I want daddy. I miss daddy."

Then, dad came to me as he pinch my cheeks. "Sharon, baby it's okay. Dad will always be with you. Don't worry okay? I'll be back. Okay?"

"But, dad. No! Mom...dad.. please no. Don't go.... Mom. Don't let dad go!"

---

 

"DAD!" Did I just scream?

 

I blink my eyes for the meantime to ease the blurredness of my vision, it’s already morning. My head, it felt like there’s liquid in the back of my head. As I reach it with my hands, it was blood. I really felt pain as I try to move or gestures my body. I saw lot of bruises covered with bloods and my bout shirt got even ripped so did my pants too.

 

"Mina! Don't move. Finally. you're awake. You're having a nightmare." Nayeon said as she cups my cheeks.

I hasty move my arms to Nayeon's shoulder and check her with my rounded eyes.

 

"You okayy????"

"Y-yes." She said. After that, I hugged her.

 

"The hell, Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter