002

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]THE NEW LIFE[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Jessica - That one person (Dating Cyrano Agency OST)
[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]“I want him.” The scary but small guy said as he rose from his seat, pointing to the last guy on the row. It was a slave auction – a very usual thing here – where the riches will sit down and choose whoever they wanted from the lines of slaves the auction offered that day. When there’s a competitor, they will do it like bidding.

The slaves on the row looked apologetically at the last guy. The scary rich guy was famous among all slaves and also other riches as he’s the first rank among the riches. No one would want to serve the cruel rich guy; anyone who ended up bought by him would commit suicide after a week working for him, as the rumour or actually maybe the truth spreads through the town. And no one could save the chosen one because none of the riches wanted to go against the first rank. Other than being cruel, he’s mean and he dislike people trying to stop him having what he desired or else that person will lose everything even the breathing.

“Master Lee is buying the Choi. Anyone wanted the same?” Silence. “Okay, Choi sold to Master Lee. Go now.” The man said and quickly ushered the last guy to the scary guy. Everybody was giving the poor slave a look. The small guy snapped his finger and his tall assistant got closer.

“Take him to that room and cleaned him up. Dress him nicely.” The rich gave the order and the assistant nodded. He looked over the poor slave while his master already walked away with his bodyguards.

“Your name?” The assistant asked. The slave looked down.

“Choi Seungcheol.”

“Okay, I’m Kim Mingyu, your master personal assistant. I’m not quite sure which kind of slave you will be because master loves to assign different jobs to every slave he bought but one thing for sure, you should never say no to him or you will be received his worst wrath. I assured you, you would not want to face it.” Seungcheol nodded lightly as he followed Mingyu’s steps. “How old are you by the way?”

“26 this year.” Mingyu blinked.

“Oh you’re quite old.” Mingyu turned. “What I mean is you looked younger, I thought you’re at my age. I’m 24 years old by the way.” Seungcheol nodded. “And master is 25 years old this year.”

Seungcheol just nodded. He was taught not to say anything to people who bought him. That’s the first principle as a slave. Mingyu escorted him to a luxury car he never saw in his whole life. Mingyu noticed the amusement in Seungcheol’s eyes. He cleared his throat. “This is just a mere small car from numerous Lee family had. Master had taken the limousine in front there.” Seungcheol looked over and gaped to the long white car. Mingyu just smiled. “You will see more when you reached Lee residence. Now get inside, Seungcheol ssi.”

Seungcheol nodded and got inside. Mingyu sat beside the driver’s seat and they moved following the limousine. Along the ride, Seungcheol was looking outside the window.

‘I would never imagine Jihoon would be the one who bought me…that’s why I never get sold before…because I was meant to meet Jihoon this way.’

 

 

“Welcome home, hyung.” Jihoon swatted his hand away as he was greeted by his younger brother, Chan. Chan noticed someone new who was trailing behind his brother’s assistant. The younger sighed. ‘Not again.’ “You’re coming back from an auction?”

“Not your business.”

“Jeonghan hyung won’t like to know this.”

“ off, Chan.” Chan retreated as Jihoon gave him a sharp glare. Mingyu just watched the two and Seungcheol was feeling scared behind the taller.

Jihoon dismissed Mingyu with his hands and walked to his own room. Chan sighed and looked at Mingyu. “What his task now?” Chan glanced over the new slave.

“Master didn’t say anything yet.” Chan nodded and held out his hand for Seungcheol.

“I’m Lee Jihoon’s baby brother, Lee Chan. Just call me Chan or I will kick your if you call me young master.” Chan said. Seungcheol nodded timidly and shook Chan’s hand.

“Choi Seungcheol, 26 years old.”

“Oh, you’re a big hyung than Jihoon’s hyung. Nice to meet you, Seungcheol hyung. You can ask anything from me; don’t get scared of me okay?” Chan flashed a warm smile. Seungcheol felt the genuine gesture and nodded, thanking the younger.

“Will you excuse me, Chan? I can’t let master waiting.”

“Okay.” Mingyu gestured Seungcheol to follow him. Chan just watched the leaving duo. “What you’re going to do with this slave this time, Jihoon hyung?” Chan sighed heavily before dialling a number, the one that only understood his worry about his elder brother.

 

 

“You can get washed up and wear any clothes prepared in the wardrobe. This will be your temporary room until master said anything regarding your room. If you need help, you just can ask me for anything. Here is the device to call me.” Mingyu placed a square black thing on the table. “Just push the button and call me, you can talk to me through that.” Mingyu pointed to a door. “That’s the bathroom. I think you know how to use it, you can figure out by your own.” Mingyu looked at his watch. “In one hour, come down to the living room. You still remember the path right?”

Seungcheol nodded. “Yes, Mingyu ssi.”

“Good, now I will leave you to get ready. Please be sharp in one hour. Master hates lateness.” Seungcheol nodded. Mingyu stepped out from the room and left the slave alone. He looked around, amazed with the luxury stuffs. It was antiques and made of glass and gold mostly. Seungcheol shook his head as he remembered he needs to get ready in one hour. He quickly grabbed the towel he saw and stepped into the bathroom, praying that he will survive in this house.

“Chan.” Mingyu sighed as he saw the younger master was lingering near the slave’s room. The younger just grinned.

“I can’t help it, sorry.”

“Master won’t like it. You can have your own slave from the auction.”

“I don’t like this stuff, you know it Mingyu hyung.”

“Chan.”

“It’s just two of us.”

“And me.” Mingyu sighed as the appearance of the black long haired male was announced with his voice. Chan smiled.

“You’re so fast.”

“I live next door.”

“And that’s not so close with the large yard, Jeonghan hyung.” Jeonghan chuckled and turned to Mingyu.

“You’re still considering me as an outsider, Kim Mingyu.”

“I’m just a mere assistant. I need to stick by formality, and for Chan, if he’s not threatening people, I would never call him by his name, Jeonghan nim.”

“You’re no fun.” Jeonghan turned to Chan. “How is that guy?”

“He looked young, strong with few muscles. He’s 26 years old. Healthy I can see.” Jeonghan nodded.

“Okay then, I will see more of it later.” Jeonghan noticed Mingyu’s stare. “But I’m sure today we won’t be seeing any of him, so how about we watched movie in your room, Chan?” Chan exhaled and nodded.

“Come on.” Jeonghan smiled and wrapped his arm around Chan’s shoulder, waving his hand to Mingyu. Mingyu sighed. He knew three of them stood by the same side but he was the one who couldn’t do anything regarding that. Mingyu sighed to be reminded of that. Of how a Lee Jihoon changed from a sweet boy to the cruellest jerk ever since he was decided to take over the Lee Empire.

 

 

“I heard you bought a new slave.” Jihoon glared at the phone. He regretted that he picked up the phone without seeing the caller.

“Sure news travelled fast but don’t you have anything better to do, Kwon? You’re such a lazy that’s why your father didn’t give his place to a piece of trash like you.”

“You jerk.” Jihoon laughed dryly to the curse from his rival aka cousin, Kwon Soonyoung. He didn’t know how and when – or actually he didn’t want to remember – but they just turned out as rival from best friends. “But anyway, I should pay you a visit soon huh? To see that slave.”

“Why would you?” Jihoon gritted his teeth. Soonyoung laughed on the other line.

“Just for fun.” Soonyoung knew exactly Jihoon hates what is belonging to him was getting eyed by someone else.

“ off.” Jihoon ended the call and threw the phone on the bed. He rolled his eyes as he took his paper work, continuing his job before the piece of jerk interrupted him.

He was too immersed in his works when Mingyu knocked his door and stepped inside. Jihoon didn’t look up but he knew who was coming. No one had the privilege to interrupt him doing his work except for his personal assistant, Kim Mingyu. “What?” Mingyu looked down as he noticed the bad mood in the tone.

“It’s already an hour, master.” Jihoon glanced at the clock and scoffed. He stood up as he closed his laptop. Mingyu waited for his master. As they’re walking down to the living room, Jihoon’s phone rang. Jihoon looked at the caller this time and took a breath before picking up.

“What do you want, Wonwoo? I clearly told you today I don’t want to be disturbed.” Jihoon let the other spoke. Mingyu was just kept escorting his master. “That guy is such a headache. Find any weakness of Mr Justin’s assistant and use that to encounter this. Buy some points from the assistant. You should know I would never like to lose against that Inpyo, you get me?” It was silence before Jihoon ended the call. Mingyu at the same time stopped his walking.

“We’re here, master.” Jihoon nodded. Mingyu opened the door and let Jihoon entered the room. Mingyu closed the door and waited outside.

The standing guy turned when he heard the door was opening. Stood few steps before him, the familiar small guy was staring at him. “Choi Seungcheol.”

“Y-yes.” Seungcheol cowered a bit. He wasn’t use to this kind of Lee Jihoon. He bet Jihoon didn’t recognize him in this life. Seungcheol could hear Jihoon was stepping towards him and he couldn’t look up. Pathetic.

“Where’s my ‘master’?” Jihoon asked. Seungcheol bit his lips.

“Yes, master.” Jihoon nodded.

“Good, now look at me.” Seungcheol looked up slightly. Jihoon scoffed. “On your knees.” Seungcheol blinked but he did as he was told. Jihoon stared down at him. “I hate that you’re slightly taller than me.”

Seungcheol just stayed silent and looked down. “Look up!” Seungcheol flinched and instantly looked up. Their eyes met and Seungcheol never saw such an empty look in Jihoon’s eyes, as if this Jihoon was someone he never knew. “Every time you’re with me, I want you to be on your knees.” Seungcheol nodded. “With words!”

“I understand, master.”

“Good. Now.” Jihoon glanced over the couch and went to sit there. “Come here.” Seungcheol nodded, getting on his feet and back on his knees when he was beside Jihoon. “I want everything will be done in my way and you have no say in it. Get it?” Seungcheol nodded. “You’re just a slave, you know that right?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. So, as my slave, I want my slave to always be completely mine. You’re not allowed to have any contact with others, except me.” Jihoon caught Seungcheol’s chin. Seungcheol flinched and scared a bit with the harsh and cold touch. “I allow you to talk with Mingyu only if that’s necessary. Laughter and smiles are prohibited to others but me, do you get it?” Seungcheol nodded.

“Yes, master.”

“My life is too monotone these days and I need entertainment. So your task as my slave now is to entertain me.” Seungcheol’s lips flinched to say something but Jihoon stopped him with his words. “With everything you can.” Jihoon leaned closer and whispered near Seungcheol’s ears. “If nothing could you do, you might need to use your body.” Jihoon smirked as he leaned back and let go off Seungcheol’s chin. The slave looked at the master tensely.

“Watch your look, you filthy slave.” Jihoon slapped Seungcheol across the face. Seungcheol startled and numbed as he touched his sore cheek and looked down.

“I’m sorry, master.” His tears almost fell. Why Jihoon…

“Now, I’m very tired and I want some sleep. I want you to lull me to sleep.” Jihoon stood up. “Follow me.” Seungcheol took a breath, trying to shallow the pain he felt and walked behind Jihoon. He noticed Mingyu at the door when they stepped from the room. Jihoon swatted his hands at Mingyu and the tall guy just bowed, letting his master left alone with the new slave. Seungcheol quickly followed behind Jihoon when he felt the scary aura was watching over him.

Jihoon locked his room’s door casually and went straight to his bed. Seungcheol stood there awkwardly. Jihoon lay down and turned to Seungcheol. “If you’re not getting me asleep in 15 minutes, just know that you will be starving the whole day.” Seungcheol gulped.

“What should I-” Jihoon gave a glare as he scoffed.

“You’re asking me? It’s for you to figure out it.” Seungcheol nodded in fear and bit his lips. Jihoon crossed his arms. “Time’s ticking, slave.”

Seungcheol cleared his throat. it, do whatever Seungcheol. He had his eyes closed and started singing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter