013

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]HURTS AND CHANGE[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Mad Clown & Kim Nayoung - Once Again (Descendant of the sun OST)
[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Jihoon was in daze. His eyes looked void and empty; he didn’t even talk the whole time they’re waiting for the surgery to be done. Seungcheol had been send into Jeonghan’s medical center with Mingyu and Jihoon came together in the ambulance. Soonyoung had been so lost during the incident and didn’t move at inch from his position, staring at the red spot on the floor. When the ambulance arrived at the center, Jeonghan had already waiting with the other best doctors from the center as Mingyu already called for him. The young doctor had notice Jihoon’s bruised face but he didn’t pinpoint it yet as he was focused on treating Seungcheol. Seungcheol had been pushed into a surgery room and now Jeonghan was with the team struggling to save Seungcheol as Jihoon had voiced out his order before Seungcheol was brought into the surgery room. ‘Save his life or I will close down this center and make sure all of you didn’t get to work somewhere else.’ They all knew Jihoon meant that for real.

Chan had come when the surgery went on for an hour already. He came with Junhwi who received the calls from Mingyu to tell the household about the news. Chan who just came home from classes begged Junhwi to bring him here. On the way, he had contacted Jisoo as he knew Jeonghan was saving Seungcheol. He had been asked by Jisoo to update about Seungcheol time by time as Jeonghan was busy lately and couldn’t visit the mansion at all. Chan stood not far from Jihoon who was sitting and staring blankly to the front. His eyes met Mingyu’s and the assistant shook his head, not knowing what’s happening to Jihoon too. They had never seen Jihoon like that before. Junhwi just stood near there without saying anything.

Jihoon suddenly sighed into his palms and cupped his face, fingertips massaging his temple a bit. The three males startled a bit but said nothing. “Mingyu.” Mingyu blinked.

“Yes master?”

“If Seungcheol died, I want you to get all the evidences and put Soonyoung behind the bar no matter what.” Jihoon paused and looked up from his palms. Chan just watched his brother. “If he doesn’t, go to the Kwon and give Soonyoung a very good beating as a warning not to mess with me again. If he dares to touch Seungcheol ever again, I will kill him without regret. Just know that today he was lucky.”

“Yes, master.” Mingyu took note on Jihoon’s word even though he won’t really go beating Soonyoung for real. He noticed Chan was about to say something but Mingyu firmly told him to shut up with his looks. Chan exhaled and leaned back against the wall. The surgery was still happening and they slightly felt anxious about this. At that moment, Wonwoo suddenly appeared at the hallway.

“Jihoon.” Jihoon took noticed of Wonwoo’s presence. “What’s happening? I went to your mansion as you didn’t turn up for the meeting today; your maid said you’re here. Are you hurt?” Jihoon shook his head.

“It’s not me.” Jihoon said curtly. Wonwoo wrinkled and looked up to Mingyu for explanation.

“Soonyoung nim kidnapped master’s slave and there’s an accident. He was in the operation room now.” Mingyu summarized for the business partner. Wonwoo frowned.

“Oh my god.” Wonwoo looked solemn. “I’m sorry to hear that.” Jihoon didn’t give an answer. “Eum, but Jihoon… I know this is not the time, but there’s something important happened in the meeting just now.” Jihoon turned to Wonwoo. Wonwoo bit his lips.

“Wonwoo hyung.” Chan’s voice interrupted the elder. “I think it’s better not to talk about business when there’s someone struggled for his life in there.” Chan said a bit displeased when Wonwoo decided to talk.

“But-”

“Say it Wonwoo.” Jihoon said. Chan bit his lips and very disappointed when Jihoon let Wonwoo talked. Wonwoo took a breath.

“Our goods that shipped to China had been caught with drugs in it. Police was investigating us as a drug smuggler.” Jihoon startled.

“What?” Wonwoo bit his lips.

“I think the culprit is someone in our company. We will handle this case as soon as possible but the police might come to ask you some question or summon you for further investigation so I just want to tell you so that you won’t be in the dark.” Jihoon closed his eyes and exhaled.

“Get Seungkwan to help you and tell him I won’t leave this place until Seungcheol is okay. So he should know what to do.” Wonwoo bit his lips and nodded. He left Jihoon’s side and walked to Mingyu. Mingyu rolled his eyes when Wonwoo came closer. Surprisingly, Wonwoo didn’t say anything just standing beside the taller. Mingyu exhaled, relief that at least Wonwoo knew it wasn’t time to be a flirt.

 

 

“His brain swelled a bit but he’s not in a dangerous state, it will get better through the time just some of his ability like speaking and writing may be disturbed until the swollen part gone. We can’t be sure about his memory because the concussion might a bit hard during the fall; we need to wait him to wake up but…” Jihoon stared at the doctor. He was nervous waiting for the next word.

“Doctor, just tell me.”

“Seungcheol ssi is fallen into comma and we didn’t know when he will wake up because it depends on his will.” Jihoon froze and now stared into spaces. Mingyu who was standing behind Jihoon blinked in shock.

“Is there anything that leads to his comma?” Mingyu asked. The doctor took a breath.

“He lost too much blood but from what we got from the test, the swollen part also disturbed his conscious motor. He had fallen into the unconscious mind and stuck there, literally speaking. It will need some time for him to regain his conscious but we didn’t know when. It depends on that certain patient.” Jihoon was saying nothing. Mingyu took a breath and called for his master.

“Master, are you okay?”

“Thanks for saving him. Bring me to his room.” The doctor nodded and summoned a nurse to them to Seungcheol’s room. He was still placed in the ICU but he will be transferred later to the private room that Jihoon already saved for the male. On their way, they met Jisoo who just arrived after the news from Chan. Chan was there; he actually brought Jisoo to meet Jihoon.

“You.” Jihoon looked up. Jisoo startled to see the void in Jihoon’s eyes, it’s not that it wasn’t there before but this time was different. It was soulless. But Jisoo didn’t care of that for a moment. “What you had done to Seungcheol, huh?!”

“Jisoo ssi, master wasn’t in fault. This is an accident.” Mingyu tried to calm down the raging Jisoo. Jihoon was staying silent that shocked Chan for a moment. Jisoo pushed Mingyu away and grabbed Jihoon’s collar. Jihoon didn’t even flinch. The nurse that escorted them squeaked and was about to call the guards but Mingyu stopped her and asked her not to interfere. The nurse stayed silence.

“I swear, Lee Jihoon, I don’t ing care that you’re on the top of me in the community I will pay you for whatever you have done to Seungcheol.” Jisoo gave a punch on the face and Jihoon fell. Chan and Mingyu quickly grabbed Jisoo away from Jihoon.

“Hyung, calm down.” Chan said. Jisoo groaned.

“I’m finally freaking trusted you a little bit that you’re treating him better when Chan told me Seungcheol looked happier than before. You let him out from that chamber again, how happy he was while cooking for you. Those smiles from the picture Chan took for me, I genuinely believed I could never bring that smile on him but you could. I thought you’re treating him better but what is this? How did this happen? You hurt him when I’m ready to let him go for you!” Jisoo shouted. Jihoon didn’t move, staring into spaces on the floor. “I warn you, Jihoon. If he died for nothing or something bad happened, I will make sure your life isn’t getting better. I’m all ready to fight against you.” Jisoo clenched his fists as he released himself from Mingyu and Chan’s grip.

Jihoon got up and turned to look at Jisoo few seconds later. His usual face was back but the eyes were still soulless even though it was cold as ever. “I won’t let that happen, Jisoo.” Jihoon broke the eye contact and turned to the nurse, telling her to continue the . The nurse nodded. Jisoo watched Jihoon speechlessly. Jihoon walked after her and Mingyu followed. Chan asked Jisoo if he wanted to go and they ended up following behind the two males.

 

 

“So this is your new home.” Inpyo stopped squeezing Inho’s cheeks when he heard a very familiar voice. The couple was just got down to do the recycling together and spending their usual day after work like usual. Inho got to do part time at the restaurant near their officetel while Inpyo managed to work as tutor at the cram school a block away from the officetel with his friend’s help.

“You found us.” Inpyo calmly said as he stood in front of Inho, protecting his lover from anything. The man snickered to see the act.

“You’re very serious when you throw out your fortune just to be with that guy.”

“I love him, father. And I would do anything for him.” The man scoffed.

“You’re such a humiliation in Lee family, you know that?” Inpyo chuckled.

“I don’t care, father. Even if it would such a humiliation, I still want to be with Inho. So, I hope you stop trying to get me back.” The man gritted his teeth.

“You.” The man pointed straight to Inho. The guy cowered behind Inpyo who protectively held him. “You’re such a bad influence on my son. I’m very regretting my decision to let him take you at that time. Woojin should have been enough for serving Inpyo.” The man clenched his fist. “I will never admit of this relationship, you get that Lee Inpyo?!”

“I know and I don’t need your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter