007

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]TRYING AND SEARCHING[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Boys24 (Unit Red) - Starlight
[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Jihoon looked at the mess and sighed. He did it again. Seungcheol was underneath him, pale and very weak. It was the fifth night since he returned from Busan. Every night he stepped into the room, he just can’t resist himself from feeling Seungcheol under his touch. He was aware that he should at least stop for a while before he might become a complete addict to his slave and could never be stopped. As much as he desired the godly body every second, he didn’t want to kill someone. Seungcheol was very much worn out putting up with all Jihoon’s but it might be Lady Luck smiled upon Seungcheol – and also Jihoon – as the slave didn’t die out of exhaustion or molestation yet. One night didn’t stop with one round, Jihoon kept going on how many he likes but it gradually became lesser the upcoming night as he noticed Seungcheol always slipped in between conscious and unconscious state every time he pounded into Seungcheol. He also noticed all the marks he left on Seungcheol had been treated on the next morning as he could smell the strong scent of medicine on Seungcheol every time he kissed the slave. He knew Chan and Jeonghan might have sneaked in and knew what happened but he had no intention to discover them and yet just pretended to be fooled. Jihoon dropped his on the bed, back-facing the closed eyes slave next to him. Seungcheol felt the weight on him disappeared, he tried to push his eyes open but he was too tired. His lips moved instead but the broken voice seemed hard to throw a proper word. Upon the noise, Jihoon turned.

“Don’t say a word, just sleep. I’m done for tonight.” Jihoon got up and walked to the bathroom. Seungcheol saw the movement in the tiny slit of his eyes before he closed it, succumbed to the darkness with his tears fell down.

Jihoon the shower and let the lukewarm water ran on his head to all over his body. He closed his eyes, trying to calm down. A tinge of sadness and guilty plagued inside his heart whenever he saw pain and tears on Seungcheol’s face while he was pushing his into Seungcheol. He never dwelled on it before but tonight the feelings had become stronger after he captured Seungcheol’s broken whisper just now. Yes, he managed to clear the incoherent words and constructed the meaning.

‘Are you okay, Jihoon?’

Jihoon punched the wall, groaning. How did the guy manage to ask that when he was about to pass out thanks to the stupid owner like him who just can’t stop his lust? Jihoon let the water ran on his face as he slid down, sitting on the cold floor. His mind was a mess and he tried to do something about it.

 

 

Jeonghan waved up his hand when he saw Jisoo was walking towards him. The guy jogged a bit and Jeonghan greeted the other when he arrived closer. “Sorry, I’m making you wait.”

“It’s fine. I’m fine, we have enough time.” Jisoo nodded. Jeonghan walked Jisoo to the parking lot. “Wanna come with my car, or…?”

“Better with you? At least if we met Jihoon by accident, you can tell him you brought me there.” Jeonghan nodded.

“Um, yeah that’s a good idea. At least, this plan is for when you are found without Seungcheol.” Jisoo nodded. “Come on, my car is the red one over there.” Jeonghan said and led the way. Jisoo followed behind. He was rubbing his palms on his black pant as he felt nervous. After few days worrying and waiting for his chance to meet Seungcheol, finally the day came. He didn’t know why but he’s nervous.

The ride didn’t have much hassle. The two just shared stories about works and some acquaintances. When Jeonghan’s car pulled up in front of the mansion after the large yard from the gate, Jisoo took a breath. Jeonghan got out and Jisoo followed, his hands were trembling a bit. The doctor caught that and stared at the businessman. “What’s wrong, Jisoo?” Jisoo put his hands into his pockets.

“It’s nothing, I’m not sure why I’m so nervous anyway.” Jisoo smiled sheepishly. Jeonghan shrugged and walked to the entrance where Mr Oh already waited to greet them. The car had been taken care by Junhwi to park in the parking lot on the left side of the mansion. Jisoo followed closely behind Jeonghan.

“Good afternoon, Jeonghan ssi.” The doctor nodded and looked at the head house. The head house nodded back and led the way. Mr Oh was one of the loyal workers in the Lee mansion; he had been there since Jihoon’s father got married. So he was one of the people didn’t really like Jihoon’s changes. He had secretly helped Jeonghan around the mansion just for correcting the wrongdoing of his master, Jihoon.

Mr Oh called the maid that responsible for Jihoon’s chamber and the maid led Jeonghan and Jisoo to the place. Jisoo just followed silently. When they arrived in front of the room, the maid nodded to Jeonghan. Jeonghan turned to Jisoo. “We will be outside. You can get in.” Jisoo nodded and thanked them. With slight trembling hands, Jisoo turned the knob.

As he stepped in, he saw a bump under the cover on the bed. He stepped closer. The guy was in deep sleep. Jisoo stood beside the bed and knelt down. He bit his lips as he saw bruises on the face. Some were old some were fresh. His tears fell and a wave of rage hit him. He fisted his palms tight until his knuckles turned white. He sniffled and it wasn’t very low as the sleeping guy moved a bit. He opened his eyes. “…soo?” Jisoo moved closer, hands pressed on the bed.

“Yes, it’s me Cheol. It’s me.” Seungcheol craned his head to the side and gave a weak smile.

“I want to greet you properly…but I’m feeling weak.” Jisoo let his tears fall. “Jisoo, why you’re crying?”

“Cheol, this is too much. This is an abuse. You shouldn’t go through this, Cheol. I- I should have stopped the listing that day.” Seungcheol moved his hand and reached to wipe the tears.

“I can bear this. Jisoo, you and I know very well there’s no solution to this. I’m a slave, the lowest in the society. How much I could fight to break free? Nothing, Jisoo. It’s my fate as a slave. To receive everything my master gives.” Jisoo sobbed hard as he shook his head.

“No. No, this is not right.” Jisoo cried. Seungcheol wanted to give more comfort but he was too exhausted to sit. His hand just could hold Jisoo’s hand, giving it a squeeze to comfort him. Jisoo cried for some time, he couldn’t believe there is nothing he could do to save Seungcheol. The slave didn’t deserve to be treated like this. He promised to himself he should find a solution. He couldn’t let Seungcheol lives like this forever. Or might be dead to this abuse. Jisoo squeezed back Seungcheol’s hand, his tears didn’t stop for a while. The silence fell in between them; Jisoo was with his sorrow and brainstorming while Seungcheol was with his guilt for making Jisoo worried.

 

 

Jihoon sighed as he entered the hotel room. Mingyu had been dismissed outside and the small master asked to be left alone the whole night. It was a sudden decision. Jihoon had straight away told Mingyu to pack some stuff after the lunch today and they flew to China for a business in the evening. It was too sudden that even Mingyu couldn’t decipher the content and purpose of the business trip. Jihoon sat down on the mini couch in the room, loosening his tie and laying down on the couch.

The small guy stared at the empty ceiling. His mind travelled back, vividly drawn on the empty white. A stir felt throughout his system and he sighed. Closing his eyes, Jihoon cursed audible slow. “You’re such a pathetic ert, Lee Jihoon.”

No answer and silence engulfed the space. Jihoon could listen to his breath, shallow and sharp. His heart was racing to the image of that person. The feeling burst through his veins and Jihoon knew even he decided to be away for a while, his body still wanted to feel him. “Why this is too strong? Damn it.” Jihoon rubbed his face, wishing for the vision to go away. His body already started to stir and he couldn’t let it grow more.

The sound of a loud ringtone made him startled. Jihoon turned and blindly searched for his phone. He didn’t see the caller and just picked it up. “Hello?” Jihoon pressed the loud speaker button, lazy to press the phone next to his ear.

“Jihoonie?” Jihoon froze.

“Inyoung noona.” Jihoon sat up, staring at the phone. There’s just an unknown number, the other called him with another number. He could see a smile behind the next line from her.

“How are you?” Jihoon bit his lips.

“Just fine.” Jihoon curtly said. “Why-”

“I just want to say thanks.”

“I don’t see the need-”

“I know everything, Jihoonie.” Jihoon was put on silence. He was back staring at the phone as if the girl was in front of him. “Jihoonie, you should stop before-”

“I don’t understand anything here, noona.” Jihoon took a breath. “How did you call me? Where’s your husband? Look noona, I don’t have time for-”

“Jihoonie.” Jihoon’s words were cut off. “I hope you find your happiness like how you did to me, to Soonyoung, to everyone around you. I just wish you won’t end up hurting yourself.” Jihoon closed his eyes.

“Don’t call me again, noona.”

Inyoung exhaled. “I know. I just want to tell you that I’m thankful. Thanks for releasing me from your father. Thanks for sending me to my happiness, even though I’m still-”

“I’m ending this call.” Jihoon said and slid the red button to the left without waiting for an answer. The smaller sighed and pushed his hair to the back. Closing his eyes, a tear fell down. “You shouldn’t know everything, noona. You shouldn’t.” Jihoon wiped his little tear and stood up, walking to the bathroom. He needed some calm and he opted to get it from the water, like always.

“You know right I’m a very good friend with the dean of Inyoung’s college?” Jihoon looked up, staring darkly at the man. Jihoon snorted.

“Don’t you dare!”

“No, I will do it. Not only your life Jihoon ah, but her life will be crushed as well if you tried to go against me. Or maybe her brother too? I heard he loves dancing, how about breaking his legs?” Jihoon lunged forward, the collar.

“Monster! You’re just dealing with me, stop bringing others!”

The man smirked. “No, you, yourself is never enough to deal for the great future of Lee Empire.” Jihoon bit his lips.

“I won’t let you touch any of my people.” The man snickered.

“All you have to do is obey my rule and order.” Jihoon narrowed his eyes.

“You win this time.” The man laughed out loud and Jihoon winced, hating the echoing sound. He plagued hatred in his heart and mind worked on to find the way to keep them safe. The Kwon siblings’ future somehow fell in his hand with force.

 

 

Seungcheol just watched Jisoo taking care of him, again. This is the third day Jisoo came to visit him, which also the third day Jihoon didn’t come home yet. Chan informed him Jihoon took off to China with Mingyu three days ago for business. Seungcheol w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter