Extra 02

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]MINGYU'S PARENTS[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Mingyu stared at the house after stepping out from the car. Wonwoo closed the door and stood beside Mingyu. “Babe?” Wonwoo called as he held Mingyu’s hand.

“I’m nervous…” Wonwoo smiled as he tightened the hold.

“There’s nothing to be afraid. They’re your parents.” Wonwoo soothed the other with a peck on the cheek. Mingyu looked at him. “Be yourself. Let’s go in?” Wonwoo asked with a smile. Mingyu took a breath and nodded. Wonwoo led the way and they stopped in front of the door. He let Mingyu pressed the bell. The taller gathered his courage and pressed the button. It rang in their hearing and Mingyu caught a soft voice telling them to wait. The door opened.

Two persons stunned on their feet. A tear fell from the tall guy as he sobbed. “Mom…” The mother broke in tears and smiled softly.

“Mingyu…. My Mingyu, oh Lord.” Mrs. Kim moved forward and caught Mingyu in her embrace. Mingyu released Wonwoo’s hand as he hugged his mother tightly. “Oh my, you’re living so well. You’re so fine, my baby.” Mrs. Kim sobbed in broken voice. The mother and son cried a while in the hug before Mingyu caught a presence behind his mother.

“Dad.” The man smiled and nodded. Mrs. Kim released the hug and Mingyu went to hug his father. “Dad.”

“Yes, it’s me Mingyu. My boy had grown up. You’re so tall and handsome.” Mr. Kim said in proud voice as he patted Mingyu’s back. Mrs. Kim wiped her happy tears, smiling while watching the two precious persons of her.

“I miss you two. I miss you two so much.” Mingyu said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter