Extra 05

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]JICHEOL'S TIMESTAMP[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Their very first meet[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]“Woozi!” The small creature shrieked a bit when a weight was thrown on his back. The culprit chuckled and hugged the smaller around the neck tightly.

“Vernon! Get off me, you’re heavy and choking me!” Woozi protested as he slapped the arms around his neck. The one on Woozi’s back pouted but released the poor smaller quickly as he began to cough.

“Ehehehe, sorry. I forgot I’m getting stronger.” Woozi sent a glare.

“And you skip calling me hyung again, Keeper Vernon.” The younger grinned and scratched his hair.

“Don’t get mad, Woozi hyung. We’re alone.” Vernon beamed. He sat beside Woozi on the big stone as they watched the falling water. The sound of the waterfall filled the surrounding. (A/N: This is the waterfall that Seungcheol went in his long comma)

“Yeah, yeah. Why you’re here? You supposed to be in the class with the other juniors. Master Julien gonna get mad again if he found you skipping his lesson again.” Vernon beamed.

“He won’t.” Woozi looked at Vernon. “I was sent to find you. Master Julien received news… Mighty Daebyeol foresee you will be doing something big and may be bad.” Woozi frowned.

“What?”

“Nothing was being said except that. As the one who set by Master Julien to be your companion, your disciple and your soon-to-be junior, I was sent to watch you.” Woozi scoffed.

“You had known my reputation and loyalty to the deity. I can’t believe Master Julien did this. Was it the Mighty’s order?” Vernon shrugged. Woozi sighed. “Why would they send you instead of Senior Keeper Hyuk?” Vernon huffed.

“Don’t you remember? All the seniors, grade above you, were called to the Seventh Sky.” Woozi formed an O.

“Oh, right.” Vernon shook his head chuckling. “Anyway, it’s very bad of you to skip lesson. You’re learning long enough to upgrade your level to mine.” Woozi said.

“But you’re not upgrading yet too. So, I’m not supposed to upgrade too, as I don’t need to replace you yet.” Woozi rolled his eyes.

“Whatever you said. But as always I told you, I upgraded even before Senior Keeper Hyuk upgraded.” Woozi said while Vernon shrugged. The fate keeper had three grades that categorized their task as fate keeper. The first grade, Senior Keeper, is the one who will supervise all the fate written and submitted to their supreme leader, Chronos the fate god. The second grade, Junior Keeper, is the one who will write the fate of a mortal and give it to their respective senior for inspection before submitted. The third grade was called simply called Keeper who will keep learning about the skills of writing the fate and everything related taught by a Master – leader that worked for the fate god – until the said fate keeper was approved to be juniors. Ever since the existence of one fate keeper, they will be directly assigned under a higher level fate keeper by the Master in which they will replace them once moving one grade higher. Vernon was assigned to Woozi while Woozi was assigned to Hyuk by Master Julien, to put it simply.

Woozi’s eyes caught a movement in the woods on the other side of the river. They had never gone to the opposite bank. The whole of his existence, Woozi had been taught about this place that the mortals called Underworld in his lesson when he was in the third grade.

The waterfall was the door connecting the mortal’s world to them. Every death of the mortal, their soul will be sent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter