018

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]LIFE IS MOVING ON[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Kim Jongwan - You & I (Weightlifting Fairy OST)
[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]“Master! I’m very sorry… I…” Jihoon chuckled as he heard Mingyu’s panic voice on the line. He was having his breakfast with a lady standing behind him, the one who served the food.

“It’s okay, Mingyu. I’m very sure it’s not your fault.”

“You actually know I’m here eh?” Jihoon laughed as he heard another voice while Mingyu whined to stop him from talking.

“No one other than you would love to ruin my assistant’s reputation. Anyway Mingyu, it’s okay I won’t be going to the company today. Chan will be there and Junhwi is there for him. You might need to turn in around the 10 am meeting. You too, Jeon.” Jihoon said and finished his last bite.

“Okay, master. I understand.” Mingyu said. Wonwoo was about to say something and most probably Mingyu had shut him off by forcing a palm over his mouth. “We will be there soon.”

“Don’t hold off my assistant too long. Jeon ssi.” Jihoon said with a deep sarcasm as he got up. He turned and smiled to the lady, calling her name after he ended the call. “Thanks for the meal, Yuju.” The lady, Yuju nodded. “Tell Seokmin it was nice. He really learnt a lot in London.” Yuju nodded and Jihoon left after saying goodbye. A year and two months, Jihoon was finally coming back to his old self. The carefree, sweet and kind Lee Jihoon that had been lost since he was controlled by his father had returned for good. But still, he’s not good with saying out his feelings. He could be straight-forward in saying praises and everything else but telling someone on love or like, Jihoon still couldn’t do it and he only showed his care through his action.

As Mingyu couldn’t get him, Jihoon decided to drive on his own to the medical center. On the way, he received a video call from someone he hadn’t heard for three months. He pulled over the car and picked up the video call. He flashed a smile. “Hey Doha hyung, Youngdoo hyung.”

Doha and Youngdoo smiled. “Are you driving?”

“I stopped to pick up the call, Doha hyung. I’m on my way to visit Seungcheol.”

“How is he? Sorry we didn’t contact you for some months.” Youngdoo said. Jihoon just smiled. “Life is getting hectic with workload.” Jihoon chuckled.

“Well, that’s pretty normal.” Jihoon paused. “Seungcheol? He’s just still the same. And healthy. So don’t worry.” Doha nodded.

“I hope you can be patient and strong.” Jihoon smiled to Doha’s words.

“I am. I’m fine.” Jihoon beamed. “So, any good news?” Youngdoo blushed while Doha laughed.

“How did you know boy? Are you a psychic or what?” Youngdoo said. Jihoon chuckled.

“Your face tells me. So who did propose first?” Jihoon grinned. He could guess basically because they had been talking about it on the last call they had. Jihoon told them not to wait anymore and he will try to make a time to go if they’re making a wedding even though the couple knew it will be hard for Jihoon to leave Seungcheol’s side.

“He does.” Doha pointed to Youngdoo. “It was cute proposal to be honest.” Youngdoo was blushing while smacking Doha’s arms embarrassingly. Jihoon giggled.

“I thought you’re going to man up, Doha hyung.” Doha pouted.

“I was too! But he beat me. And then, we ended up having two rings.” Doha showed off his hand with two rings, each on his fourth finger and pinky. Jihoon chuckled. “Luckily I decided to make a ring for our pinky.” Jihoon grinned.

“But the pattern matched pretty well.” Doha giggled and nodded.

“True.” Youngdoo smiled. “I’m happy that he liked it.” Jihoon cackled.

“To be honest, I think you two actually have pretty similar taste so you don’t ever worry about gifts.” Jihoon said with a smile. “I’m happy to know you’re getting married. So when will be the wedding?” Youngdoo turned to Doha. Doha turned to him and smiled.

“Actually, Jihoon. We’re just going to register it here.” Jihoon wrinkled. Doha grinned. “Well, there are not much people we know here and it will be wasted to do a wedding.” Jihoon frowned.

“But.” Youngdoo said with a smile. “We’re thinking to do the ceremony in South Korea.” Jihoon startled.

“Are you returning?” Doha smiled.

“Soon, but we don’t know when. We thought we should do it there instead of here.” Jihoon wrinkled. “No, don’t get us wrong. It’s not all because of you, eum you’re one of it but we want to feel home at our wedding so-”

“I’m okay but I hope you take this decision majorly not because of me.” The couple smiled.

“You’re one of the reasons but Doha insisted he feels better to do it in our own land and I agreed. Somehow, I really want you to be there.” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“Everything is back to me.” The couple laughed. Jihoon just smiled. “You’re free to do whatever you want as long as you’re happy.” Jihoon said. Doha took a breath.

“Jihoon, about Seungcheol. I heard from the experts in psychology, sometimes comatose patient actually stuck somewhere and they can’t find their way back home. They’re waiting for something helps them out and return. It can be anything, but mostly something that can triggered their emotion makes us could reach them.” Jihoon stared at them.

“What can I do?”

“Make him feel wanted. So that he would want to come back and fight for it.” Jihoon sighed.

“I will think of it.” Youngdoo looked at Jihoon.

“If- if you love him, it might be confessing can welcome him back.” Youngdoo said with a smile. Jihoon remained silent. Doha just smiled.

“It’s just an idea Jihoon. We hope he will return soon.” Jihoon nodded. “We shouldn’t hold you up for longer. Have a safe journey to the center.” Jihoon nodded and they bade their goodbye.

 

 

Jihoon turned, stopping his reading as he heard the door was being pushed when the clock strikes 6. He smiled when he saw Wonwoo and Mingyu stepped inside, hand in hand. The two finally got official a month ago with of course Wonwoo had just to embarrass Mingyu in the crowd. It was when Mingyu was kind of blurting out that he’s going to accept Wonwoo if Wonwoo is serious to have a relationship so Wonwoo did ask in the crowd. No one other than Jihoon would be the happiest man on the Earth when the news came to him through Chan who witnessed the scene. “You two are here.”

“Wonwoo wanted to pay a visit suddenly he said he missed Seungcheol ssi.” Mingyu said formally. Jihoon just smiled. He had told Mingyu to change it back to normal as hyung-dongseng but Mingyu said it will take time to change so Jihoon didn’t press on that matter anymore.

“I just thought that it had been a while since I spent time with him.” Wonwoo grinned. Jihoon chuckled.

“Aren’t you just busy courting my handsome assistant here, that’s why?” Wonwoo laughed and winked to Mingyu who just glared at him.

“I can’t deny that, Jihoon.” Wonwoo turned to Seungcheol. “Hey, Seungcheol hyung. How are you today? Sorry, it’s kind of a while I talk to you, right? Well, life caught me good.” Wonwoo paused and glanced at Mingyu with a meaningful smile. “Um, well Mingyu caught me good.”

“Hey stop your cheese.” Wonwoo chuckled. Jihoon just shrugged to that and opted to sit at the couch as Wonwoo had taken his usual seat. Mingyu decided to stand behind Wonwoo. “Hi Seungcheol ssi. I miss hearing your voice.” Mingyu said softly. Wonwoo just sighed.

“I think we could be a good friend if we spent time together. Wake up soon so I can know more about you. I have ramble much about myself all this long. Wake up soon okay?” Wonwoo held Seungcheol’s hand. He exhaled; Mingyu put a hand on his back giving some support. “Anyway, I should update you with stuffs right? It had been my things to do and I’m pretty sure Jihoon didn’t say much. Or actually didn’t tell you anything about what happened.” Jihoon threw a nasty glance which just laughed off by Wonwoo. Mingyu just shook his head. Wonwoo took Mingyu’s hand on his back and intertwined their fingers. “The first news, we’re finally together after so much bumpy and grumpy road.” Mingyu nudged Wonwoo. Wonwoo just chuckled.

“I don’t know why I accept this idiot, Seungcheol ssi.” Wonwoo gave a look while playful ‘you love him’ from Jihoon in the background made Mingyu chuckled. “I can’t deny that.” Wonwoo gasped after Mingyu said that.

“Oh my god, did you actually say you love me?” Mingyu wrinkled.

“No, I don’t.” Mingyu looked down at Wonwoo. Wonwoo wriggled his brow.

“Are you sure?” Wonwoo gave a grin.

“Continue your story.” Mingyu pulled his hand and embarrassingly walked out from the ward. Jihoon just chuckled and stood up looking at Wonwoo.

“I will get him inside.” Wonwoo smiled and nodded. Jihoon left after Mingyu and Wonwoo continued his story.

“Well, our story is pretty funny. Mingyu had all this time denying, refusing me. I’m actually very happy that finally he accepted me. I actually am afraid that he’s gonna fall for Myungho at that time… did I tell you about it before? Well, Myungho likes Mingyu and confessed while I was struggling to get Mingyu’s heart. We’re kind of having a competition in winning Mingyu’s heart for few months before there’s an incident, according to Chan as I’m not there that moment. Mingyu accidentally hit some soju, not few glasses but two bottles and he drunk. He went to drink with Chan and Seungkwan at that time, Chan said it was Seungkwan’s request he was stressed with works and forced the two to accompany him drink. Mingyu did drunken calls and he dialed Myungho’s number with Chan’s phone. He didn’t know who he was calling at first but when Myungho picked up and Mingyu heard his voice, Mingyu babbled about seeing Myungho not more than a friend. His words were not very harsh but he made it very clear that he couldn’t like Myungho the same he did. He didn’t mention about having feelings for me or what, but Myungho actually asked Mingyu through the phone about his feelings for me. Mingyu hummed sleepily before falling asleep and Myungho took that as the answer to his question. Myungho had given up on Mingyu since then, I feel bad for him that he misunderstood that night. I’m not very sure why he gave up easily but it might be better for me. Actually since that night, Mingyu had been a bit nicer to me. He always pushed me away, being mean and harsh to me before. He had slowly slowed it down and since that night, he never refuses my help anymore… he actually even let me hug or hold his hand. I’m happy to be honest and started to have hope and I’m glad he finally said yes even though at first he just blurted out because he was pissed off about something. Mingyu is actually a cute nervous puppy, I swear.” Wonwoo smiled, pausing after a full word spit about him and Mingyu. He caressed Seungcheol’s back palm.

“That’s about me and Mingyu. You should know about Chan too. Chan is going out with Junhwi ssi a bit earlier than me and Mingyu. Yup, Chan is dating now. There are some stories about them too with Seungkwan, but it might be better if you heard from Chan yourself because I didn’t know the full story but it was happening at the same night they went to drink. I will tell him to tell you later. Oh and I heard from Chan that Myungho and Seungkwan were seeing each other often lately, I don’t kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter