021

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]UNTANGLED STRINGS[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Loco, Punch - Say yes (Scarlet Heart Ryeo OST)
[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Seungcheol bit his lips. Jihoon smiled and held it tighter. “Don’t worry, you will be fine. I’m here.” Seungcheol nodded lightly. The big familiar building scared him a bit. Jihoon stepped forward after Mingyu and Seungkwan, pulling Seungcheol with him. Four of them entered the building and greeted by the receptionist.

“Greeting to you, Sir Jihoon and friends. May I know what your intention to the organization’s building is, sir?” The lady asked. Seungkwan gave his card name and smiled to the lady.

“I’m Sir Jihoon’s lawyer. We’re here to terminate the slave contract of Choi Seungcheol. We want to free Seungcheol ssi from the slave status.” The lady looked over the scared slave and immediately remembered the guy. She had often met him before he was sold to Jihoon as she’s in the team that in charge on the slave’s list for the auction. Seungcheol had been on the auction for quite a number, impossible not to remember him. Well, one of the reasons was Seungcheol is the most handsome slaves they ever had. The lady typed something before making a call after asking them to wait for a while. Mingyu took the time to look around while Seungkwan watched the lady. Seungcheol was looking at his feet; Jihoon squeezed his hand and whispered to make the other calmed.

“You all can go the elevator on the left and went to the third floor, there will be someone waited to you up there to meet the team in charge.” Seungkwan nodded and Mingyu escorted Jihoon and Seungcheol to the said elevator. Seungkwan followed after thanking the lady.

“After today, you’re no longer a slave Cheol. You’re going to be among the third level, just like Mingyu.” Jihoon said when they’re in the elevator. “But you all know that with me, you don’t need to worry about those.” Seungcheol and Seungkwan nodded, Mingyu just stayed silent.

“But when you’re getting married officially, Seungcheol hyung will be at your level, sir.” Seungkwan said. Seungcheol stiffened, blushing a little. Jihoon hummed. Seungkwan just chuckled and Mingyu smiled. Four of them arrived at the third level and Jihoon pulled Seungcheol with him.

“You will be fine.” Seungcheol nodded, smiling more freely. Jihoon smiled back. The four of them were greeted by the and they were led to meet the person in charge. The jittery feeling settled in Seungcheol’s heart and Jihoon just held his hand tight to make the other felt better.

‘I’m going to be free as for today.’ Seungcheol whispered to himself with a smile.

 

 

“Welcome home, hyung.” Jihoon said when the pair stood in front of him. Doha grinned as he hugged Jihoon. Jihoon startled and looked very awkward but he didn’t push Doha away. Youngdoo just chuckled seeing the flustered Jihoon and turned to the guy beside them.

“Seungcheol, it’s nice to see you finally.” Youngdoo held out his hand and they shook hand. Seungcheol nodded and greeted back. Doha released the hug and greeted Seungcheol.

“He’s a lot better in person, right Doo?” Youngdoo nodded to Doha’s words while Seungcheol rubbed his nape shyly, thanking them. “Where’s your assistant?”

“He’s waiting at the car; we can’t get a parking lot.” The pair nodded. Doha went to retrieve their luggage trolley while Youngdoo talked with Jihoon. Jihoon asked him about the life in Canada and how they’re feeling to leave there and come home. Youngdoo was suggesting about going a trip together with everyone there one day. When Doha returned to them and walked towards the exit, Doha remembered to ask something.

“So, Seungcheol. Did he propose?” Seungcheol startled and looked at Jihoon. Jihoon sighed.

“Stop asking about that.”

“He doesn’t yet I see.” Youngdoo added. Jihoon gave a look at him while Seungcheol just smiled awkwardly. Doha rolled his eyes.

“Don’t be too coward, Jihoonie.” Doha said. Jihoon grumbled just to cover his blushing cheeks.

“Shut it. We’re going to do the reception together, don’t you worry.” Jihoon said to stop that conversation. Just lucky, they’re already arrived at Mingyu who was waiting with the limo. Doha laughed.

“That’s why you can’t have the parking lot.” Jihoon shrugged. Mingyu helped Youngdoo to get the luggage inside while Seungcheol opened the door for them. Once everything was settled, Mingyu started to drive the limo.

“When you will start working at your father’s company?” Jihoon asked Doha.

“In a week. We’re agreeing the reception to be in a month from today’s date right?” Jihoon nodded.

“I got the hall booked; we just need to prepare the rest now. We have Mingyu and my other assistants to help.”

“I wanted to directly involve with the plan.” Youngdoo said.

Jihoon nodded. “Seungcheol wanted it too.” Doha beamed. Youngdoo and Seungcheol smiled to each other. “I guess you guys gonna hit it off pretty well.”

“I look forward to spend time with you, Seungcheol.” Youngdoo said happily while Seungcheol nodded. The drive didn’t take too long when it was pulled over in front of Lee mansion.

“Thanks for letting us stay here for a while. I really didn’t want to go back to the family house. You know my uncles and aunts still live there.” Doha said as they stepped out from the limo. Jihoon smiled.

“I know. My assistant had looked into few places for you. I will let him brief you later.”

“Aww, Jihoon. Why you’re so kind?” Jihoon flustered to Youngdoo’s words. Doha just giggled while Seungcheol smiled a little bit too proud as he placed his hand in Jihoon’s. Jihoon turned and smiled.

“You should take compliments well, Ji. You deserved it.” Seungcheol whispered. Jihoon smiled. Mingyu escorted them inside after giving a bodyguard the task to park the limo back to its place. The luggage had been taken care by Mr. Oh and two maids. As they walked passing the entrance hall, they met Chan who was coming from his own chamber hallway.

“Oh, Doha hyung. Youngdoo hyung, you have arrived.” Chan said and gave them a hug, greeting them properly. Junhwi was standing before them, bowing a little when Doha’s eyes fell on him. Jihoon cleared his throat.

“They will be our guess for few days before they got a new house for them to stay.” Chan nodded. “They will be at the guest’s chamber.”

“Okay.” Chan turned to the pair. “Hyung, I’m very sorry but I really need to rush for my class. I head out first and will catch up with you later.” Chan said and greeted them goodbye. Junhwi bowed as he left after Chan.

“Junhwi is a good looking one.” Youngdoo commented after they left. Doha sent a glance.

“Are you checking him out?” Jihoon and Seungcheol bit back a laugh as they saw jealousy all over the elder’s face. Youngdoo grinned.

“I’m just saying, no need to get jealous.” Doha pouted but then turned to Jihoon.

“Drop the topic.” Jihoon chuckled and gestured to Mingyu continuing his task to the pair to the room. Seungcheol and he stayed there.

“I will be going to the company after this. You will be fine right?” Seungcheol just smiled.

“Ji, you know you go to the company almost every day after you return to the company? And I’m fine every time right?” Jihoon sighed and nodded.

“I feel bad to leave you.” Seungcheol just chuckled and pinched Jihoon’s nose playfully. Jihoon whined and glared at the other.

“I’m fine. It’s your job. And my job is waiting for you to be home. Because I’m your home.” Jihoon smiled and hugged Seungcheol.

“You’re right about being my home.” Seungcheol smiled and hugged the other. “Let’s have a dinner outside tonight?” Jihoon said as he loosened the hug, searching for Seungcheol’s eyes. Seungcheol raised his brow.

“But don’t you request to me some bibimbap today for dinner?” Jihoon grinned.

“I want to change menu, you don’t need to cook today. Mingyu will fetch you later; make sure you wear something nice. Well, you’re awesome in any clothes but I’m very thankful if you choose my favorite cloth.” Jihoon beamed. Seungcheol nodded.

“Okay, if that’s what you want.” Jihoon smiled and pecked Seungcheol’s cheek.

“Thank you.” Mingyu cleared his throat as he came closer. Seungcheol blushed as he parted from Jihoon’s hug. Jihoon didn’t show much emotion and turned to Mingyu. “Get the car ready.” Mingyu nodded and walked to the entrance door. Jihoon placed a kiss on the lips as he said goodbye to Seungcheol. Seungcheol smiled and waved his hand as he watched Jihoon walking after Mingyu.

 

 

“Are you nervous?” Doha nudged Jihoon’s arm who was fixing his golden white tux. Jihoon chuckled.

“Do I look like it?” Doha laughed.

“Cocky huh?” Jihoon smiled.

“Well, I’m saying the truth?” Doha sighed. Jihoon gave a playful glint. “I’m very sure you and Youngdoo hyung had so much time together and yet already a legal spouse where I’m becoming one today, but you’re in the nervous wreck instead.” Doha pouted.

“Shut up. Announcing this marriage to everyone is making me nervous. Different from you and Seungcheol already were on the news around the town, we aren’t public. So everyone will expect this day to come since the day you changed Seungcheol’s status, not us.” Jihoon smiled.

“Oh come on, you’re the man of the relationship.” Doha looked fluster a bit. Jihoon raised his brow. “What? Am I wrong? Because you’re here with me instead of Youngdoo hyung now, so-”

“We never define it right, I’m gradually here because I’m a bit older than him and-” Jihoon giggled.

“So what about your nights? Who tops?” Doha blushed.

“Yah! Why you’re asking that so casually?” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“I’m trying to get who is the man of the relationship as the matter of the fact, don’t lash out on me.”

Doha bit his lips, hesitating to say. “We switched sometimes.” Jihoon formed an O and just dismissed the topic. Someone appeared at the door, coming inside with someone followed closely behind.

“You two look good, right Mingyu?” Wonwoo said as he stood beside Mingyu. Mingyu nodded to Wonwoo’s word. “I wonder how stunning you will be in wedding tux.” Wonwoo added as he nudged Mingyu. Mingyu shushed him while Doha laughed and Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“You’re the one who didn’t want to join us when I offered.” Doha said. Wonwoo pouted.

“There’s a certain someone still wanted some time so I need to listen and wait for a little more.” Mingyu glanced at Wonwoo. Wonwoo gave a smile. “But I’m not whining okay? I will wait forever if you want it to be.” Mingyu looked away in guilt. Wonwoo rubbed his back, as a gesture saying that he was fine. Jihoon cleared his throat as he talked.

“Where’s Chan? Are they done yet?” Jihoon asked.

“Chan is still in the other room with Junhwi. We came in just to check are you done or not so we can tell them to be quick.” Mingyu said. “I have prepared the document to register the marriage like you asked, mas- I mean Jihoon hyung.” Jihoon smiled and nodded.

“I will submit the paper on my own after our honeymoon.” Mingyu nodded to Jihoon’s reply. In their country, the same gender relationship was still frown up by some people but it had become a lot better than before as people try to achieve mutual understanding even though they didn’t like it. Just the law still didn’t let them register a same-gender marriage in their own country but approved if the couple got the legal document from any country that legalized that kind of marriage.

Doha played with his fingers after taking a seat on the black couch in the preparation room for the groom. Jihoon glanced over and smiled. “Hyung, you will be fine. The thing you need to do is walking with Youngdoo hyung through the aisle after my wedding is done and got on the small stage, giving out your wedding promises and after Youngdoo hyung done his, all ended with the exchanging rings.” Jihoon spurted out the flow for Doha. Doha looked up to the younger.

“I didn’t expect a big crowd, Jihoon. I’m starting to regret co-joining my reception with your wedding.” Jihoon chuckled.

“Well, sorry for being famous.” Doha sent a nasty glare which Jihoon dismissed with a laugh and the other couple just smiled to the interaction.

On the other room, Chan was non-stop nagging the two males who can’t calm themselves to wear the shirt properly. Jihoon and Seungcheol had chosen golden white as their theme color while Doha and Youngdoo used golden black (with white for the shirt inside). Junhwi couldn’t tell his younger boyfriend to stop nagging as he also got frustrated with the two. He got a message and he looked on it. It was from Wonwoo.

“Em, Wonwoo ssi said the men already done and waiting for us.” Junhwi said and that made the two stiffened and became more panicked. Chan held his head and turned to Junhwi. The elder muttered sorry and Chan ordered him to find Seungkwan as he needed that sass diva.

“Calm down you two. You’re going to take more time if you don’t stop pacing around and being messy. We’re yet to touch up your face. The hair stylist had been waiting for you to be done with the cloths since 20 minutes ago.” The two guys turned to Chan.

“But we just can’t, oh my god.” Youngdoo said as he tried to tame his shaking fingers. Seungcheol on the other hand just stared at the floor trembling a little. Both of them just done the shirt’s button till the middle thou. Chan sighed as he moved again to button up for Seungcheol who now finally stayed still. Youngdoo was still pacing around.

“Youngdoo hyung, you’re going to sweat a bucket and destroy the cloth, please sit down. Calm down as you sit. Pacing around won’t give anything good.” Chan said as hands busy buttoning Seungcheol’s shirt. “And you hyung, why you’re so nervous?” Chan patted the shoulder after finished the button. It brought Seungcheol back to the reality and the elder stared at his soon-to-be brother-in-law.

“I don’t know… because I will be official with Jihoon? I don’t really know why I’m so nervous.” Seungcheol said, eyes watering. Chan sighed and held the shoulders.

“Look, don’t cry or panic. You should enjoy the moment and be happy instead. Aren’t you saying yes to hyung because you wanted this?” Seungcheol stared at Chan for a while before nodding, trying not to cry. He smiled a little when he remembered Jihoon’s shy proposal over their sudden dinner outing.

“This is kind of cheesy but I’m sure it’s better to get it done because I know this is the proper way. I really work hard practicing.” Seungcheol stared at Jihoon already stood up from the seat and walked towards him who sat across the table. Seungcheol noticed Mingyu came in with a bouquet of flowers and gave it to Jihoon. Seungcheol blinked.

“What…”

“Let me talk till the end okay? I really need to get it once at the time or I will ruin it.” Seungcheol nodded and made the motion of zipping his mouth. Jihoon chuckled lightly in anxiety and stood beside Seungcheol with the flowers in his hand as Mingyu walked away after smiling to Seungcheol. Jihoon went down on one knee and Seungcheol gasped, palming his opened mouth at the same time after realizing what Jihoon was about to do. Jihoon smiled, giving the flowers to Seungcheol. “You know this life we met in a very wrong way but I never regret it as I found you. But I’m still sorry for everything I did wrong to you when I actually supposed to shower you with loves and cares. Giving you flowers, your need and everything you wanted.” Seungcheol took the flowers to his lap smiling and shook his head, mouthing ‘it’s fine’. Jihoon smiled and continued. “Even we’re destined in such a horrible painful fate but not even once I regret that because I have you with me. Thanks for being so nice and patience, thanks for never loving anyone else but me, thanks for staying with me. Thanks for loving me, Seungcheol.” Seungcheol held out his hand and Jihoon took it, caressing his thumb in a circle motion on top of Seungcheol’s hand.

“I love you so much and we’re finally managed to break those horrible fate, I believe we’re going to grow old together. But I really wish this time, we’re growing old together as a legal spouse. So, Choi Seungcheol, would you marry me and be mine forever?” Jihoon pulled out something from his pocket with his free hand and opened the velvety box in front of Seungcheol. Seungcheol stared at the simple couple ring inside the box and smiled.

“Jihoon, you’re the best person for me that I never wanted anyone else but you. We faced so many things together since the first life and even if I don’t exactly remember, I know the devil me loves you as much as the fate keeper you do. I only want to be your side till the end of our lives and I want to be yours as long as you’re mine. Lee Jihoon, I want to be your Lee.” Jihoon smiled and pulled out the ring, putting it for Seungcheol. Seungcheol smiled to the cold f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter