005

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]THE HELPING HAND[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Vixx - Butterfly Effect
[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]“You’re here.” Doha smiled as the newcomer kissed his cheek. The guy sat down in front of Doha. The waiter came closer and took their order. Doha glanced at the male behind the new guy. “Your new assistant, Inpyo?” Doha asked. Inpyo looked up as he was drinking the water and glanced back.

“Oh, he’s my personal assistant from the house. Woojin hyung is from the office.” Doha nodded. “He’s Inho.” Doha smiled to the guy stood behind Inpyo.

“Hi, Inho.” Inho bowed and flashed a curt smile.

“Nice to meet you, Doha nim.” Doha chuckled.

“He’s sure a strict one, hum?” Inpyo smiled.

“Inho is from the butler organization. Similar to Youngdoo.” Inpyo gestured to the butler behind Doha. Youngdoo bowed a bit when his eyes fell on Inho. Inho bowed back. Doha put his chin on his palm.

“No fun. Well, you might ignore this but don’t call me too formal. Just Doha ssi, or hyung?” Inpyo nodded. “He’s younger than you?”

“No, same age.” Doha nodded, mouthed ‘hyung is then’. The food came and they’re served with their order. “By the way, I heard you went to find Jihoon few days ago, hyung.” Doha exhaled.

“News travelled fast.” Inpyo chewed the steak.

“You know my father.” Doha smiled.

“I just do favour for my father. He still considered Jihoon even he said he will see you.” Inpyo shrugged.

“Well, even I hate to admit, but Lee Empire is in his hand.” Doha put down his fork and took Inpyo’s hand. The two males behind them just watched with an indescribable look.

“I don’t need that, you know that right?”

“But your father is. And my father too.” Doha sighed. Inpyo’s last line was murmured but still coherent.

“Don’t remind me he’s selling me away. I know that, Inpyo.” Doha pulled his hand. Inpyo sighed and smiled warmly when he took back that hand into his.

“Babe, I’m sorry okay?” Doha sighed and nodded. “Let’s eat. I will think something to do on this matter. I overheard a good thing in the meeting earlier.” Doha looked at him. “You know Jihoon bought a new slave recently?”

“Yeah, the news came to me.” Inpyo smiled.

“It seems like this time Jihoon had something going on with that slave. I got a head-up that Soonyoung messed with Jihoon using that slave.” Doha raised his brow.

“Are you implying that-”

“I will be joining the game and threatened him to call off the engagement with you.” Doha smiled.

“Thank you.” Inpyo smiled.

“Anything for you, babe.” Doha nodded and the other gestured to continue eating. They ate and had few pleasant talks with the two males behind them eyed them with a look that full of uneasiness and jealousy.

 

 

Jihoon had left the mansion with Mingyu to the company. Chan called over Jeonghan and asked Junhwi to watch over the coast in case Jihoon came back. Jeonghan didn’t take long to come over and both of them walked in rush to the south wing. They got into the room with a help of the maid that was responsible to clean Jihoon’s room. The duo found Seungcheol slept peacefully on the bed. Chan bit his lips when he saw the bluish mark on Seungcheol’s both cheeks. Jeonghan slowly pushed down the cover and didn’t continue when he spotted marks all over the neck. Chan sniffed the air and he spotted ugly mark on the carpeted floor. He sighed.

“Hyung… I think Jihoon hyung-”

“He Seungcheol.” Jeonghan pointed to a dark spot. Blood. Chan closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down. Jeonghan was in quick and swift movement as he retrieved stuff from his bag. “Chan, get the maid to prepare heavy breakfast for Seungcheol and some milk. I will be treating his wound. Get ice pack too.” Chan nodded. “Oh and get some clothes for him.” Chan left the room after that.

Jeonghan did his job as a doctor. Seungcheol was still unmoving. The doctor knew that the slave passed out. He inspected the blood spot just now. Still wet. “Damn, did he-” Jeonghan paused his treatment and walked to the ugly spot on the carpeted floor. He knew it dried enough. “Oh god, how many times he did you, Seungcheol?” Jeonghan returned to the slave’s side again and continued to put the cream on the wound. He tried to put away his anger emotion. He felt bad for Seungcheol and he really felt his hatred on Jihoon growing bigger. Since Jihoon changed to the cold heartless master, he hated the smaller so much but he had always been careful in showing his hatred. But at this moment, he had enough. Jihoon had someone and it’s not forgivable in his context as a doctor. He hated Jihoon for real.

 

 

Seungcheol didn’t know the time when he woke up. He vaguely remembered he woke up twice after his first passing out. The first time was dinner, Jihoon let him eat but then he was roughly touched once again and he passed out till the sun shone on his skin. He woke up that morning to Jihoon’s kisses and he was again done by Jihoon until he bled. Losing blood in his weak condition took a toll and he passed out the third time. This time when he woke up, the bedroom was empty.

But soon, someone pushed the door open. “Oh thank god, you finally awake.” Chan came in with Jeonghan and a maid with a tray of food. Seungcheol jerked a bit. He tried to move out of fear but the sharp pain on his back and lower body made him cried in agony. Jeonghan quickly came to aid him as Chan bit his lips feeling so worried and pity for the elder. The younger felt guilty to approach him as the one who did this is his own brother.

“Don’t ever move so suddenly. You’re wrecked.” Seungcheol bit his lips.

“Please leave…if master…” Chan looked at Seungcheol.

“For that, you don’t have to worry. Mingyu hyung told me hyung had an emergency in Busan and he’s already on the way. And a bit lucky, he will be away for three days. So hyung, just rest.” Chan said and turned to the maid. “I heard you’re the one who will take care of hyung, right?”

“Yes, Channie. But Master Jihoon…”

“Don’t worry; we will cover for you if he happened to know we get in here.” Jeonghan cut off the words and turned back to Seungcheol. “Seungcheol, even though I’m very sure with my hypothesis as a doctor, I still need your confirmation. Is Jihoon… did he you?” Seungcheol looked down embarrassed. Jeonghan sighed. “Seungcheol.”

“No, he just punished me the way I should get punish.” Seungcheol sniffled. For a moment, he forgot that the maid was still there. The lady felt pity to hear those sobs.

“Seungcheol, punishment and are both abuse. You know you can-”

“Law for slave worked differently compared to others.” Seungcheol looked up. “As long as everything falls as a punishment for a slave from a master, law approved.” Jeonghan bit his lips. He knew the fact as well but he really wanted to help Seungcheol. Chan took a breath.

“I really wish I can buy you away from Jihoon hyung and let you go.” Seungcheol shook his head.

“No, Chan. I can’t-” Jeonghan sighed.

“I still want to help you. Chan wants too. We will help you to get through this.” Seungcheol bit his lips.

“But if master…”

“You don’t have to worry.” Jeonghan patted Seungcheol’s hand. “Come on, you skipped breakfast. We have brought lunch for you.” Jeonghan signalled the maid to get closer as he and Chan helped Seungcheol to sit. It was hard as his is too sore but Seungcheol managed to get in a position that less painful for him. Chan watched in pain as Seungcheol frowned painfully with every small movement he did. He helped the slave to eat while Jeonghan watched at the side. He then left Chan with Seungcheol as he wanted to talk with the maid. Seungcheol let his tears down as Chan coaxed the emotional guy. The slave couldn’t help but worried and touched with the helping hands extended towards him.

 

 

“Mingyu, get a servant here for short services.” Jihoon said as he sat on the bed, totally worn out after visiting the site. He received a call from Busan and straight away travelled the long way for the emergency. When he arrived, he rushed to the site. For four hour long, he finally got some time to relax before he needed to work on the morning again. Mingyu looked at his master.

“Master, you looked tired. It’s better if-”

“I don’t care, you must get someone. Better be a girl.” Mingyu bit his lips and nodded. He knew it well when Jihoon asked for a girl. He retreated from the room as he bowed his leaving. Jihoon sighed as he loosened his neck tie and popped up few upper button of his shirt. He tossed away the tie as he got up from the bed, walking to the bathroom. As he took a bath in the soapy bathtub, he relaxed his mind. A certain image came into his peace and Jihoon startled. “What the-”

“Ji- Jihoon.”

Jihoon groaned. “, what-” Jihoon leaned forward his head and noticed something is not right. His hands emerged into the water and he hissed when his fingers brushed against something. “What the hell I’m ing just from his image and voice?” Jihoon cursed before standing up, can’t believe his sense of touch. When he saw with his own eyes, he cursed again. Wiping his hand with the towel on his left side, he grabbed for his phone. Dialling someone using the loudspeaker, his call was picked up.

“Yes, master.”

“What are you doing? You’re taking time.”

“Master, I-”

“Tell the girl to straight away find me in the bathroom with la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter