Extra 03

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]JICHEOL'S TIMESTAMP[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Honeymoon in Jeju[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]“Baby, stop running would you?” Jihoon shouted at the cheerful male running along the seashore playing with the calming wave. The male turned, chuckling.

“Come on. Let’s play with the water, Ji.”

“Cheol, we’re just eating you know. It’s not good running right after eating.” Seungcheol pouted and stopped, waiting for Jihoon to reach his side. “And don’t be too excited, I’m afraid you’re going to fall.” Jihoon said once he stood beside Seungcheol, linking their arms. The beautiful ocean of Jeju was giving a good feeling for Seungcheol and the male just excited like a kid since they decided to walk along the beach after eating. Seungcheol turned to Jihoon as they’re walking.

“Honey.” Jihoon hummed and turned. Their eyes matched. Seungcheol put a stop and they faced each other. “Do you remember the first time we lock eyes?” Jihoon stared at Seungcheol.

“You mean at the auction?” Seungcheol nodded. Jihoon hummed. “Of course, even it’s just short seconds; I feel something like ‘he’s the one-”

“For next slave?” Seungcheol commented. Jihoon huffed.

“Hubby, at that time I might think that way but now I think at that back, I actually feel a lot more…” Seungcheol giggled.

“I’m just kidding.” Seungcheol leaned to give a peck. Jihoon exhaled.

“So, why you’re asking baby?” Seungcheol beamed.

“I’m just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter