010

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]A WRONG TURN[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Vernon (Seventeen) ft Pledis Girlz's Jung Eunwoo - Sickness
[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]“Junhwi ssi.” Myungho whispered a bit. The bodyguard looked over. “You’re following them?”

“Yeah. I saw them coming in from the gate at the back. I was about to call the others but my battery died so I opted to follow them until I get a backup.”

“Who’re they?” Myungho said lowly as he walked to the front, Junhwi had released him to get moving on. Junhwi shook his head.

“I’m going to follow them. Can you get someone? Let’s not alarm Chan.” Myungho nodded and returned back to the sliding door. Junhwi continued to follow the unknown masked males. Myungho rushed out from Chan’s chamber, looking for another people. He found Mr. Oh.

“Mr. Oh!” The man turned.

“Yes?”

“Junhwi ssi needs help, there are two unknown males broke into the mansion.” The head house frowned and quickly retrieved his phone from the pocket. Myungho told him something before he left to help Jun. “They’re heading to Jihoon ssi’s chamber.” The head house nodded and Myungho ran back to Chan’s chamber and stepped out. He swiftly made his move unnoticeable when he was near to Jihoon’s chamber. He searched for Junhwi with his eyes. As he knew, that bodyguard had experienced in judo, wushu and few more martial arts so he didn’t really worry about him. But the males looked suspicious and if they’re armed with weapon, two versus one might be disadvantage for Junhwi. Myungho stopped his step when he heard punching was being thrown. He huffed and was ready to help. Junhwi was fighting the males.

“Duck down!” Junhwi heard that warning and did so. A swift kick flew over him and the male who attempted to sneak an attack was kicked away. Myungho hissed as the man was bulkier than he thought but he didn’t care about his sore leg as he lunged on the fallen male. Junhwi fought with another one. As they’re fighting, three more masked males appeared. They’re walking to get into Jihoon’s chamber. Junhwi managed to stop them but he couldn’t fight them all at once. Myungho tried to help but he’s not a very good fighter as the males were bigger in size. Just lucky, the other bodyguards came to help and they managed to catch two of the males when the rest had fled the scene.

“Thanks, Myungho ssi.” Junhwi said as he helped Myungho to get up. Myungho just smiled and turned to see the tied males were brought by the other bodyguards to somewhere.

“What will you do about them?”

“To the police for investigation and safety measure.” Myungho nodded.

“Myungho hyung!” Chan ran up to them and inspected Myungho’s face. “Oh gosh. Why you’re fighting them?” Chan almost broke into tears.

“I’m just helping Junhwi ssi. He’s alone at first.” Chan turned to Junhwi and saw the bruised face.

“Oh gosh.” Junhwi smiled.

“I’m fine.” He turned to Myungho. “Thanks Myungho ssi, I own my life and I’m very sorry to get you involve. I should do my job better.” Junhwi bowed. Myungho quickly stopped the other.

“No, no. It’s fine. You did a great job, believe me.” Myungho just smiled. Chan pulled both of them into the house.

“Let me take care of your wounds.” Chan said quickly. Myungho just smiled while Junhwi was flustered to the fact Chan was holding his hand.

 

 

“What?” Jihoon looked up to Mingyu. Mingyu looked down.

“The intruders had been brought to the police for investigation. Everyone is safe, thanks to the quick notice from one of the bodyguards.” Jihoon exhaled and rubbed his temple.

“Give him a raise and re-schedule this meeting. I’m going home right now and I’m going to be the one who punished the intruders.” Mingyu nodded and excused himself. Jihoon stopped him when he was at the door. “Everyone is safe, right?” Mingyu turned.

“Yes, sir.” Jihoon nodded and dismissed Mingyu. The assistant walked out from the room. Jihoon leaned against his seat and exhaled. He was thinking of someone and relieved to hear the news that everyone is safe. Jihoon leaned forward and took his phone, dialing someone’s number. He let it on speaker mode as he typed something on his laptop.

“Hello to the caller, this is sunshine Boo Seungkwan and-”

“I can tell this is not the voice message, Boo.” A click of tongue heard from the phone.

“I should imitate my machine voice better. It’s quite a while since you last contacted me, Sir Jihoon. Is there someone new to be sued?” Jihoon scoffed.

“You talk as if I’m calling you every time just for that. Be careful of your mouth before I ruin your new firm.” A nervous laugh erupted.

“I’m just kidding, sir. So?”

“Did you hear about the intrusion in the mansion yet?” A hum as an answer and Jihoon knew he didn’t need to say much. “I’m away in Taiwan and will be back as soon as possible. I want you to get the case in your hand first and do something for me.”

“I’m ready to get your order.”

“Find the relation of the captured males either with Soonyoung or Inpyo.” A pause and Jihoon knew his young lawyer was scribbling a note.

“The two…”

“Get Park Doha in your list too.” A gasp was heard from Seungkwan.

“Sir, as far as I know Doha nim is-”

“You know the entire story; don’t ever think a male like him that didn’t dare to kill a fly won’t do something like this to stop the engagement.” Seungkwan exhaled on the other line.

“Okay, I got you, sir.” Jihoon hummed.

“That’s all. Further order will be told after you get something from this.”

“Roger.” The call ended and Jihoon scrolled over the page he opened on the laptop. He read few lines and captured the page through his phone. He highlighted something with his touch pen and sent it to Seungkwan. He sighed afterward and glanced at the laptop screen. The window with title, Lee Empire stocks distribution was glaring back at Jihoon.

 

 

Seungcheol got the news a little late as he heard police siren and he asked the maid when the maid came to serve his dinner. He was anxious as the maid told him the intruders were aimed to come into Jihoon’s chamber. It might be either to steal something or kidnap someone. It might be Jihoon as they knew it’s Jihoon’s chamber. But he felt weird, why they came to the house when Jihoon isn’t home? They should have known that…

Seungcheol finished his dinner and he walked outside with the tray, he was scared to be alone. The lounge was empty. Seungcheol cried out the maid’s name. She came few minutes later. “Is there anything?” The maid saw the empty tray. “Oh you finished. You should have leaved it; I will come to take it later.”

“Can you stay?” Seungcheol asked. The maid looked at him. “I- I’m scared to be alone.” The maid blinked.

“Oh, sure. You must be afraid someone might break in.” The maid took the tray and brought to the coffee table. She sat down and Seungcheol followed to sit as well. She just smiled. “I will accompany you until Master Jihoon is home.” Seungcheol turned to her.

“He will be home tonight?” Seungcheol asked a little too excited. The maid nodded.

“The news had been relayed to him so master is on the way back to settle it.” Seungcheol nodded. The silence settled in between them. Seungcheol seemed lost in his thought and the maid as she said staying there without a word.

Soon, the clock struck 11 pm. The maid glanced at the clock. “Seungcheol ah.” The slave looked up. “I need to clean the kitchen and this; it soon will be the end of my shift for the kitchen and I need to lock the kitchen.” Seungcheol gasped.

“I’m sorry!” The maid shook her head.

“It’s okay. Do you want me to call someone else or-”

“Master will be home soon. I will be fine. Thanks for being here.” The maid nodded and took the tray.

“Just call me if there’s anything.” Seungcheol nodded. The maid left. The slave looked around and puffed out some breath. It was a bit too quiet but Seungcheol braced himself that nothing will happen and Jihoon will be home soon. Seungcheol leaned into the couch, minds scattered around the place. He didn’t notice he fell asleep there.

Two hours after midnight, Jihoon stepped into the chamber and saw Seungcheol fell asleep on the couch in the lounge. He stepped closer and stood there watching the sleeping male. The soft breathing looked so calm and steady. Jihoon turned his heels towards the bedroom. Placing his travel bag on a side, he went to take a bath and then slipped into pajamas. When he stepped back into the bedroom, he didn’t see the slave yet. Jihoon exhaled and stood by the bed for a while, thinking. The master then walked off to the cabinet to retrieve a not-so-thin blanket and walked out from the room. The slave was still sleeping, still in the same position as before.

Jihoon draped the blanket onto the sleeping male. He stood there awkwardly, not knowing why he did this. To even why he slipped down and sat on his beside the couch, staring at his sleeping slave. Any of his desires didn’t hit him this time; he simply wanted to watch at the slave for a little while. He couldn’t find any answer of why he did this but he felt a wave of relief washing over his mind. Jihoon kept his position there and somehow sleep found him there.

 

 

Seungcheol woke up to the bright sunlight through the sliding door. He rubbed his eyes and stared around just to notice he fell asleep on the couch. Wanting to get up, he noticed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter