009

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 1 - Untangle the Bloody Red Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]YOUR HEART[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Vixx - Love Letter
[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Mingyu paused on his way. He went home to his own apartment – in which he rarely stayed as he lived in Lee mansion for doing his job easier, the apartment was given by Jihoon at first – to retrieve some documents. He didn’t expect to see someone so familiar leaning against a red car in front of his apartment building. The male smiled when he stopped Mingyu from walking away. “Don’t ignore me.”

“How did you know I’m here, Wonwoo nim?”

Wonwoo pouted. “One, you’re not with Jihoon so you’re allowed to not calling me with ‘nim’. Two, basically I stalked you.” Wonwoo ended his words with a flirty laugh. Mingyu cringed and wanted to ignore the guy but Wonwoo caught his hand. “Come on, you’re going back to Jihoon’s house right? I will take you.” Mingyu shook his head and pulled his hand away.

“It’s okay. I’m going to take a cab.” Deep inside of him, he regretted he didn’t take the company car when he decided to come home yesterday. He could avoid Wonwoo at least.

Wonwoo exhaled. “Oh, come on Mingyu.” Wonwoo took the arm again and pulled Mingyu to the car. Mingyu was protesting but Wonwoo didn’t give a damn. As they’re both strong and stubborn, a little pulling session erupted in the middle of street. They might continue it the whole day before a mid-age lady decided to say something.

“Don’t be stubborn when someone is kind enough to help you.” The lady said and they stopped pulling. Wonwoo turned to the lady with a full bloom smile while Mingyu bit his lips, grumbling. The lady chuckled. “I guess you’re courting this young man?” The lady said to Wonwoo. Wonwoo beamed and nodded while Mingyu quickly denied. The lady chuckled.

“Aunty, this is not like you said. I’m just a mere-”

“He’s a special person. Because he’s hard to get and find.” The lady laughed to Wonwoo’s bold answer. Mingyu had a very faint pink when he glared at the other.

“Good luck then, sweetie. And young man, he’s a good catch thou. Anyway, just take the kind gesture, it won’t hurt a fly.” The lady beamed and left without Mingyu could retort her words. Wonwoo beamed very brightly as he stared at Mingyu. Mingyu sent a glare, completely angry. He walked away but Wonwoo managed to pull him and as Mingyu didn’t ready, this time Wonwoo succeeded to get Mingyu into his car. Mingyu squeaked in protest and was about to open the door but Wonwoo was faster to lock the car with kid’s lock. Mingyu widened his eyes in disbelief when he turned to Wonwoo beside him.

“YAH! I’m not a kid!”

Wonwoo chuckled. “Yeah, I know. You’re my crush, that’s it.” Mingyu grunted.

“Let me out, I can go on my own.” Wonwoo exhaled as he started the engine and drove away.

“I’m still wishing for a day where you finally accept that I like you.” Mingyu huffed and turned to the window, ignoring Wonwoo. He surrendered to try getting out from the car as Wonwoo already drove on the road. The ride was silence, Mingyu completely pissed off and ignored Wonwoo. The later was at times glancing at his partner’s assistant, eyes shimmering with sadness. He only could tell himself to be bolder and stronger because he didn’t want to give up on making Mingyu falls for him.

‘I will never stop aiming for your heart.’

 

 

Seungcheol opened his eyes lightly. He woke up from his deep slumber when he heard shuffles of movement. It was the next day after Jihoon arrived from Japan; Seungcheol had a night long after the one round right after Jihoon showed up at the door. The slave sat up in difficulty. He just watched Jihoon’s movement in silence. The guy already tucked in his working outfit and slicked push-up hair. Seungcheol gulped, it’s not the first time he saw Jihoon like that but it never fail to take his breath away even it’s in the past life.

Jihoon glanced when he noticed Seungcheol sat on the bed. He looked for a while but then he continued whatever he’s doing. Completely ignoring Seungcheol’s existence. Seungcheol was thinking to greet his master but he’s afraid that he will ignite any anger or something. The awkward air then interrupted by the knock at the door. Jihoon called in and the usual maid came in. Seungcheol quickly pulled up the blanket to cover his bare body.

“Master, what can I help you?” The maid asked. She was called just now while Seungcheol was still asleep. Jihoon glanced at the maid while wearing his wristwatch.

“Clean this room today. And the wardrobe.” Jihoon turned to the maid and then looked at Seungcheol. The slave startled and looked down. “Leave a small part of the wardrobe for new clothes. You know about my clothes right. Discard the last year clothes; as usual do whatever you want with those. And then.” He turned to the maid. “Put him in a good cloth to go out. Contact Mingyu once he’s ready.” Seungcheol looked up.

“Master… am I going out?” Seungcheol asked timidly. Jihoon turned and just gave a bored look.

“The medical check-up.” Jihoon said as he stepped to take his briefcase and walked to the door. The maid gave a bow. “Do as I told.” The maid nodded and Jihoon left without Seungcheol could say anything. The slave turned to the maid. The maid retreated as Seungcheol gave her a look. He didn’t need to say anything because she knew. Seungcheol sighed as the door closed, leaving him alone. He didn’t even remember about the medical check-up. It was a must to be done one or two months once for all the slaves that had been sold, it’s done on different time like the unsold slave.

Jihoon met Mingyu after he had his breakfast. It didn’t shock him when he saw Wonwoo towing behind Mingyu. His business partner already texted about his arrival at Mingyu’s place this morning so he could predict Wonwoo would be here. Mingyu bowed to Jihoon, leading the way for the master. Wonwoo followed suit, still sticking around Mingyu to the assistant’s dismay.

Jihoon cleared his throat. “Mingyu, prepare the car.” Mingyu nodded without a word, even though he knew the car is already waiting for them. Wonwoo was about to follow Mingyu when Jihoon’s voice stopped him. “I didn’t tell you to follow him.”

Wonwoo turned. “So you want to send him away from me.” Jihoon glared at Wonwoo.

“Enough with the time I grant you this whole morning.” Wonwoo pouted.

“Not enough! He’s still rejecting me.”

“It’s your problem to fix.” Jihoon walked forward to the direction where Mingyu’s left. “Go to your own work, I have more stuff to handle than you.” Wonwoo scoffed and Jihoon shot his infamous glare which left Wonwoo grinning for his life. Jihoon rolled his eyes and left Wonwoo alone. Wonwoo sighed.

‘I thought you’re on my side, Jihoon.’

 

 

Seungcheol blinked when they pulled over in front of unfamiliar building after the visit to the hospital is done. He turned to Jihoon beside him. “Why we’re here master?”

“Buy more clothes.” Jihoon said and lazily got out from the car when Mingyu opened the door for him. Seungcheol blinked and quickly opened the door. Jihoon walked to the other side where Seungcheol was looking at him in confusion. Mingyu took the car to park and left the two alone. Jihoon walked into the building with Seungcheol on the tow. Jihoon led Seungcheol to the nearest store at the entrance to the enormous building called mall that Seungcheol had never stepped inside.

“M- master. Why…”

“Just get some comfortable cloth to wear in the mansion.” Jihoon said unresponsively and went to sit down on the small couch that prepared by the store once they received the call from Mingyu about Jihoon’s visit. Seungcheol stood there awkwardly when two salesgirls approached him with a smile.

“We’re arranged to help you, sir.” Seungcheol blinked and quickly told them about his status. The two salesgirls wrinkled and turned to glance at Jihoon. Jihoon noticed and swatted his hand away, dismissing them for their job. The two girls quickly changed the tone to semi-formal as they’re conflicted to tag Seungcheol’s status.

Seungcheol was confused; he didn’t know what to do. He never do shopping, his clothes were all from his parents when he’s young and after that, all were provided by the organization which just a simple cloth and more like a uniform. If he ever had a good cloth, that came from Jisoo secretly.

“If a comfortable cloth like this?” One of the girls said and shoved him a pair of cotton tees. He looked at it and glanced at the price. He was jaw-dropped.

“Eum, which clothes are the cheapest here?” Seungcheol whispered as he glanced warily at his master. The two girls blinked and looked at each other. One of them walked to somewhere and returned with a slight small sized basic tees, grey in colour. She handed it to the slave and Seungcheol looked at the price tag. Still so expensive to him.

“Don’t take much of my time. I’m having a meeting in two hours.” Jihoon’s voice heard very close to him made Seungcheol jumped lightly. Jihoon looked at him before glancing at the cloth in his hand. “Take a bigger size.” Jihoon said as he turned to the girls. They nodded and retrieved as directed by Jihoon. “This will be the first and last I brought you to buy something, so better take as much as you want.”

Seungcheol turned to Jihoon. Confusion was obvious on his face. “M- master, why you buy-”

“No question and don’t say no. You need me to remember you that again, because I won’t be nice even though we’re in public.” Seungcheol quickly looked down, shaking his head. “Now, move quickly. I can’t be late.” Seungcheol quickly nodded and Jihoon left to sit again. The slave turned to the girl.

“Can you get a similar size like she took at the moment? The cheapest the better and help me to take about five to six shirt similar to this. I’m okay with any colour.” The girl nodded and quickly went to find the other girl to know the size. Seungcheol just looked around, glancing once in a while. He was thinking of why this is happening. Master is not obligate to provide their slave with a better cloth; the only thing matter is food, health and place to live. So, Seungcheol was really confused when Jihoon told him to get clothes. He remembered the morning task given to the maid. Now he knew why. Seungcheol unconsciously blushed and warmed at his own thought. He felt a little love from it even though it might be just his own imagination but he didn’t care. He felt happy.

 

 

Jihoon stopped from banging into Seungcheol’s hole. It was the third day after he’s back from Japan. He didn’t know why but he’s worried to leave Seungcheol like he wanted due to his craving. Maybe because of Soonyoung, so he wanted to be careful and be around the house for anything. And then, he just can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter