Eyes from the outside

Puppy Love (It's real love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*×○▫♚▫○×*

 

 

 

It's been a week and Taehyung hasn't been attacking him with any unexpected 'friendly kisses' but that doesn't mean that Jungkook hasn't been cautious around the elder. Taehyung was just so unpredictable sometimes. And don't get him wrong, Jungkook has nothing against Taehyung's innocent pecks, it's just weird. His gut instincts are telling him to avoid it for some reason he is yet to fully comprehend.  

And it's not like Jungkook doesn't want to introduce Taehyung to all his other friends, he just honestly didn't feel the need to do so. At least not yet. But Jimin had suggested that the rest of the hyungs should know to help make everything a little more believable. Not that they were really too worried on whether the little facade seemed 'real' enough.

Jungkook figures it'll just make explaining easier so that's why he's here waiting at the front of Taehyung's spacious apartment complex at this moment for the elder to let him inside so they can head off together. 


"Coming!" He hears the elder chirp from the other side of the door as it soon clicks open to reveal the elder clad in nothing but an oversized white tee . Jungkook a in quick breath before clearing his throat. Taehyung looked so fluffy and soft at the moment.

"Uh are you ready?"

Taehyung purses his lips together, a sign of guilt gracing his features as he shakes his head.

"Sorry I was caught up on some paper work for the professor I'm working with and I lost track of time and-"

"It's okay," Jungkook laughs as the elder peaks up at him.

"You can quickly get ready now, it's just my friends. You don't have to fret over them,"

And with that, Taehyung nods with a smile as he urges Jungkook to comfortably sit on the couch as he hopped back into his room to quickly get dressed. Soon, not long after a Taehyung dressed in his comfy baggy black trousers and navy sweater comes trudging out into the living room, pursing his lips together a bit unsure about something.

Jungkook quirks his eyebrows as he looks up at the elder.

"Is this okay?" Taehyung asks as Jungkook smiles.
 
"It's fine! Personally I would never wear those horrendous pants but they look good on you. And being comfortable is key when hanging around with a loud bunch," Jungkook winks as the elder relaxes with a small smile.


"I like your friends already," Taehyung giggles as they walk out of the apartment together, making their way to the meet up.

 

 

 

Letting Taehyung meet his friends, was in a way like helping the elder be exposed to more people and help him expand his circle of friendships. Jungkook really had no intention of using this meeting as a pretense to introduce Taehyung to his friends as his 'fake fiance'. He would rather use this meeting in a more non-superficial way. And it seemed that Taehyung seemed to appreciate the idea as well as Jimin greets them with a wide smile upon arriving at the designated meet up: dinner at Yoongi's favourite Italian restaurant.

"You guys are the last to arrive, everyone's here already," The shorter chuckles as he gentle pulls the two inside towards the back corner of the spacious family-friendly restaurant in which Jungkook sees all his hyungs looking up and waving back at him.

"Look who's here with his lovely new bride to be?" Hoseok whistles as Jungkook rolls his eyes before quietly nudging Taehyung to take a sit beside him in front of Yoongi and Hoseok. In the corner sitting in opposite directions were Namjoon and Jin who were still laughing and conversing in their own little world before glancing up when Jungkook and Taehyung had sat down. Jimin takes a seat beside Taehyung on the edge before all eyes were zoomed curiously onto the young couple that had arrived.

Jungkook eventually cleared his throat before straightening his back, Taehyung who was so enthusiastic just moments ago now timidly fidgeted with the loose hems of his sweater.

"So uh, this is Taehyung, the person who's willing to help me out and Taehyung, these are my rowdy but decently nice hyungs." Jungkook laughs when Jin's eyes furrows sharply at him.

"I'll let you know kid, I've known your fetus since you were 13 running away from your mother's wrath because you were always locked up in that dance studio of yours," Jin huffs while pointing his fork intimidatingly towards the younger who could only bellow out in laughter.

"Ayy he was a talented kid alright, always burning with passion and desire- oh how admirable," Hoseok, leans in with a dramatic sigh as Jin then darts his glare towards the leaner male instead.
 
"Oh right, I forgot, that stupid studio belonged to you. You encouraged this kid tsk tsk," Jin clicked his tongue and this sent the whole table into loud roars of laughter. Jungkook could only shake his head in embarrassment before he quickly glances over at the elder sitting beside him and notices that there's a small smile gracing those pretty lips and it eases his nerves for some weird reason.

"So Taehyung-ssi, tell us how you met this boy," Yoongi quirks his eyebrows to ask after the table quietened down a bit. Jungkook steals another glance and notices that there's a small frown on the elder's face.

"Um... actually the first time I ever met Jungkook was actually inside the supermarket." Taehyung starts off as everyone has their eyes on him, even Jungkook who was a bit confused because didn't they meet in the park or something?

"He actually caused a commotion because I remember there was a really upset girl who had yelled at him before she sent her hand flying across the air and it landed loud and crisps against Jungkook's cheeks-she slapped him in the middle of the crowd before stomping off. After witnessing the scene, I felt somewhat sorry for the him," Taehyung shrugs as Jungkook faces him with a confused expression.

"Didn't you meet me in the park? You gave me a ing ice cream-you gave a stranger a ice cream out of nowhere" Jungkook tilts his head with furrowed eyebrows as Taehyung teasingly smiles back.

"I gave you an ice cream to cheer you up. I did say I felt sorry for you didn't I?" Taehyung shrugs with a sly smile as the whole table began to laugh, Jimin was wheezing on the side as Jungkook scrunches his nose in disapproval.

"You ," Jungkook mumbles under his breath and this sent the whole table off again. Taehyung giggles happily.

"What ? Did you think I gave you an ice cream coz you were.....cute? Mister handsome jock?" The elder continues to tease as Jungkook rolls his eyes in annoyance, knowing fully well everyone was just teasing him to gauge a reaction out of him.

"Whatever," Jungkook dismisses but Taehyung was quick to catch him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter