On this flower road we walk

Puppy Love (It's real love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*×○▫♚▫○×*

 

 

It seems as though the past two weeks have been a complete blur to Taehyung who now stands in front of the full sized mirror holding onto a pretty white silk blouse that resembles that of rich aristocrats with frills layering down his front and cuffs of his hands. A pretty pink flower crown with a thin veil is kept in a box on the stand beside the mirror, just waiting to be touched as Taehyung swallows down hard. 

Today was the day and to say that Taehyung wasn't nervous, would be a big fat lie. 

With many episodes of gloom and empty sadness creeping around his heart at night when Jungkook and Jimin wasn't there to comfort him like they did during the day, and with reassuring smiles and comforting touches whenever Taehyung was feeling down, Jungkook always made sure to smile his way to let him know that everything was going to be ok. 

Right now, Taehyung is buttoning up his blouse as Jimin walks into the change room from behind him, clad in a clean black suit. Taehyung smiles when he catches a glimpse of the male in the mirror, coming up to give him a warm hug before reaching down to help him pin on the flower crown along with the thin veil on his head. 

"You look amazing Taehyung," Jimin smiles, squeezing him on the shoulders in which the taller nods appreciatively. 

Taehyung's giddy nerves are a bit calmer now with the presence of someone else in the room, but as he hears the clutter and bustling whispers of more people entering the venue from the outside, along with the welcoming music -  Taehyung wishes Jungkook was right here beside him to hold his hand. 

"Don't worry your beloved husband will be right beside you soon," Jimin chuckles and at that, a faint blush pans across Taehyung's cheeks as he nods. Taking hold of the bouquet that Jimin handed to him before they were going to getting ready to walk down the aisle that was beyond that wooden doors. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook doesn't know why he's all antsy and nervous as he plays with the hems of his fitted black suit, constantly itching to touch the baby pink rose that's pin against his chest, but he does. The weight of how serious and real this whole event was beginning to make him want to curl back out and rethink his own impulsive decisions. Maybe his family was right - maybe what Yoongi and Namjoon had told him was true, that this isn't what he should be doing. This was marriage. 

But then he would think about how much Taehyung needed this day to come just as he needed the elder to be a fake lover to prove a point no matter how ridiculous and immature he may seem if the outside world knew what they were doing. They both needed this.

And so they will pull through. 

 

 

"Well if it isn't our little maknae looking fresh and clean in his sleek suit on his big day," 

Jungkook glances up after greeting a few of his relatives curtly and there, walking towards him was his group of hyungs, in their own suits catching the attention of many others present that have already arrived.  

Jin waves, striding towards him to haul him into a warm hug and then came Namjoon who gave him a greasy wink which definitely made him laugh before Hoseok was charging at him at full force as if he wanted to knock him over. 

"Congratulations my bro," Hoseok chimes, almost squealing as he then proceeds to squish Jungkook's cheeks in which the younger was evidently rolling his eyes now. 

Namjoon then scans the open area, the ceremony was taking place on a beautiful clear land, with scenic green trees surrounding them and a calm lake that lay outstretched behind the pergola decorated in vines and patches of multi coloured roses where the soon to be married couple would say their vows under. 

There a little to the right was Yoongi who was assigned as the MC and spokesperson for the ceremony. Jungkook was more than happy to let his hyung do the talking since the latter had always been good at giving public speeches. Jungkook knew it would've been uncomfortable if they had hired a professional considering both him and Taehyung don't work well with strangers. 

"Yoongi is like, my priest for the day," Jungkook laughs, seeing how the elder looked pretty good in a well fitted suit and hair dyed back to black slightly parted in the middle to give him a more mature and defined look. He heard Yoongi had gotten the new hairstyle done just for this day which only makes it more funny.  

"But he's gonna be the cool mister dj by night later though," Jimin's soft chuckle can be heard as the smaller male was now greeting the rest of his friends who have just arrived.  

At the sight of the boy Jungkook had the urge to go up to him and ask how Taehyung was holding up because he was sure the elder would be nervous and slightly overwhelmed even though he had said that he was going to be fine just the day before.

And Jungkook knows that although Taehyung doesn't say much at times because all his emotions are shown in his actions and expressions; the elder has a lot on his plate and Jungkook doesn't blame him. 

Jimin eventually senses Jungkook's worrying eyes on him so he just smiles with a wink knowing why the younger was sporting such a look, reassuring him that everything was going to be ok. 

 

 

 

 

The seats decorated in white with ribbons and roses attached to the back of them are slowly being filled up now as people make their way in and Jungkook can see his parents at the gate, greeting close family and friends. There is a handful of people in which he admits he hasn't seen in a long time but he treats them with respect on this day though because the nerves are masking all sort of suffocation and irritation he usually feels. Just as long as they don't talk to him too much or say anything that irks him then everything should be fine.  

Jungkook had told his parents that he did not want a big luxurious ceremony because that's what both him and Taehyung had agreed on. The elder liked this kind of setting more and Jungkook knew that when he had asked him to pick between a boat cruise or an open ceremony in a park with a beautiful lake behind them. 

Although when the big day came closer, Jungkook was a bit concerned regarding Taehyung's family not knowing about this wedding so he had offered that they could introduce themselves last minute and invite his parents along but Taehyung had brushed him off, saying he wouldn't be able to do it - lie to his own parents that was. 

At that, Jungkook had understood the elder's worlds very clearly, knowing fully that Taehyung was already doing the most by going through with this fake marriage. Because In the end, it was easier to lie to people you didn't know than those you loved. 

 

 

"Good afternoon everyone, if everyone is seated, I would like to begin the ceremony now," Yoongi's voice can be heard through the speakers as everyone turns to look his way, Jimin then ushers Jungkook towards the middle where the aisle laid in between the rows of chairs with a red carpet lining the walk way for a certain male to walk down. He stand under the pergola of sweet roses as Yoongi stands beside him. 

The elder begins the ceremony, speaking with ease as he welcomes the guests, successfully gaining everyone's undivided attention. 

Jungkook tries to tune into what Yoongi was saying, but everything that came in through one ear just shot back out through the other, spacing out as he listens absentmindedly until Yoongi was telling everyone to give a warm welcome to the groom making his way down the aisle. 

At that, Jungkook nearly jumps, turning his head up until he was met with the most breath taking view.

There Kim Taehyung was, glowing with the sun's ray's carding through his hidden brown locks. A pretty flower crown centres around his head, nestling between soft strands of wavy hair as a thin veil cascades down over his face. 

Taehyung also looked nothing but beautiful in that piece of clothing, almost like a prince from the fairy tales that Aunt Kim used to read to him to bed everyday when he was younger. Jungkook couldn't find it in himself to take his eyes off of the man walking slowly towards him now. 

To the left, speaking of Aunt Kim, she was there beside the elder, helping him down the aisle as some of Jungkook's little cousins were in cute suits and dresses, throwing rose petals along the red carpet so that Taehyung was walking on a flower road that lead the elder towards him. 

To say that Jungkook was speechless would be an understatement. 

Jungkook was no stranger to meeting people that were attractive, even his friends were people who have been blessed with good looks, but to see Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter