Thank you, forever and always

Puppy Love (It's real love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warning: i think you guys already know what's coming up ahead so yes please prepare your hearts and I love you all

 

 

*×○▫♚▫○×*

 

 

 

 

When Taehyung was younger he had never really thought about how his wedding would be like when he was to find his significant other; there was just never any need for him to think about such things and to be completely honest; it never intrigued him.

But he was there, beside Jungkook, a boy he met by chance, because somewhere along the waves of life, it had lead them both to each other where they stood hand in hand, saying lies for vows instead of eternal love surrounded by a plethora of roses and an outstretched lake laid behind them, reflecting the warm sun.   

By law and name, they became husbands. 

And it was ironic because in all of his 24 years of life, Taehyung had never thought about what it would be like to walk down the aisle and see the person you love with your small and fragile little heart waiting for you at the end. 

What would it be like to be congratulated by your friends and family on this memorable and eventful moment of your life. And what would it be like to hold your lover's hand and seal your heart felt vows with a burning and sentimental kiss. 

He had never thought about such things before but he did then, with Jungkook and Snow, along with some of the younger's kind friends present, made Taehyung realise that in the future when he does truly meet someone whom he will love and care for; he would want to feel this happy and accepted. 

He would want to fall in love with a man like Jungkook himself.

 

 

 

And Snow wishes for Taehyung, his favourite and beloved human to be showered with nothing but love and happiness always. For Taehyung to go through life with his future family till fine wrinkles and tired sighs leave his old body with age. 

Snow will pray that at the end of this life, Taehyung would be able to look back and have no regrets knowing that he had lived every moment till it's fullest, surrounded by the people that will love and cherish him, always. 

It's all that Snow wishes for until her very last breath as she lays with Taehyung's husband beside her because she knows how hard it would be for Taehyung if he was to see her like this; she knows how much it would break her human's heart so Snow was thankful that the boy, Jungkook was here with her now along with a few familiar faces of those people in blue overalls that have taken care of her for the past couple of weeks.

Her body aches excruciatingly but everything slowly becomes numb when the world blurs around her. A warm hand is petting her mane and it was so comforting like that of Taehyung's own. Before her eyes gave out, she catches a glimpse of the owner of that hand.

And it was Jungkook. 

Snow can see that the human was choking back his own sobs as she finally closes her eyes now. Body at peace as relief washes over her knowing Taehyung will be in good hands.

She is thankful as the world slowly fades out, turning dark and quiet. A single still frame flashes pass her mind now and it's none other than Taehyung's small yet very warm baby hands along with his wide smile on that snowy day. 

Of course Snow remembers looking at the dull and cruel world from below in a cramped and torn down box, hoping to be saved. 

And of course Taehyung had came into her life like the bright and loving child that he was, saving each other. 
Their time together will continue to live on in their memories. 

Thank you for everything, always and forever, my precious human, Taehyung-ah. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I won't tell you how Taehyung felt that day following their wedding ceremony when he knew his time with Snow was up.

I won't tell you how it had also crushed Jungkook's heart witnessing the unfolding of events and how he realized Snow had left with a piece of of his love and care with her as well.

But what I would tell you though, was how Taehyung had felt when he saw Jungkook sob quietly to himself on their way back home after they both came to terms with the reality that was presented in front of them. How Jungkook had nearly crushed Taehyung's hands, holding onto them tightly as he whispered 'I'm so sorry,"

And although the thought and longing hurt Taehyung very much, to see someone cry and weep for him made the pain intensify tenfold, however oddly enough, he hadn't cried as much as he thought he would.

Because somewhere along the way, during his sleepless nights, Taehyung realized that although he may no longer be physically beside Snow, his precious baby would always be here with him in his memories regardless of how far apart they are now. 

And also knowing that he had caring friend like Jungkook around, Taehyung doesn't want to believe he is alone in this world. He has Snow in his heart along with their tender memories together and he had Jungkook there beside him.

Taehyung will miss Snow, but he would continue to live on because he knows that that is what his little pup would want as well. He knows Snow will be watching him always from above so he can't be sad. He has to pull through this. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But of course such things were always easier said than done.

The first few weeks was extremely hard for Taehyung to get through the long days. It was tough because his heart would always ache whenever he thought of Snow or whenever something small reminded him of the white ball of fluff. However he couldn't just block out all thoughts of her because that would be like trying to erase Snow from his memories altogether and that was the last thing Taehyung wanted to do.

So it was definitely hard.

Jungkook had also offered to spend time with him but Taehyung knew that if he wanted to get better, he had to learn how to stand back up on his own. So he briefly explained to the younger that he needed some time to be alone to sort out his own problems and Jungkook respected his decision. He believed it was a good idea as well. 

Taehyung felt extremely warm and reassured when Jungkook also added that he'll give him as much time and space as he needed to recover, keeping in mind that he would always be there if Taehyung needed him and Taehyung was most grateful for that really. 

So it was hard; but Taehyung slowly but surely found solace in the quietness and longing for his beloved dog. 

He learns to embrace the loneliness instead of fear it and maybe not now, but one day in the future he'll be able to look back on his memories with Snow and smile without the presence of an aching sting stabbing his heart. He knows the day will come soon. 

 

 

And it was weird because just as Taehyung was about to text Jungkook to see him again because he felt like he was finally ready, the younger was already at his front door one Friday night with a meek smile and a shy nod, hoping he wasn't intruding as he stole glances at Taehyung to see if it was alright to be here.

Of course, Taehyung could only smile because Jungkook couldn't have been anymore perfect with his timing to be honest.

"There's a new burger place I wanna try out...you up for it hyung?" Jungkook asks casually but Taehyung knows that the younger was probably just anxious these past two weeks and perhaps just wanted to drop by and make sure that Taehyung was one hundred percent OK, even though he had promised to give Taehyung some space.

Taehyung thinks it's cute as his heart warms up a little, nodding as he smiles making Jungkook smile back at him before they were making their way to Jungkook's motorbike in which Taehyung had never really asked about.

Taehyung is not going to lie, but it was a bit awkward at first holding onto the younger tightly around his mid torso as Jungkook sped off. Even though they've cuddled and held onto each other for comfort many times before, T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter