Bonus Chapter – Happy Mother’s Day Aunt Mo Yeon

Love at Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Chapter – Happy Mother’s Day Aunt Mo Yeon

Four-year-old Jin Woo kept turning over in his hands a piece of bond paper and looking intently at it when Ji Su saw him. She sat beside the child, wrapped an arm around his shoulders and asked, “Hey kiddo what’s bothering you? You look so serious.”

Jin Woo looked up and cutely pouted at her and said, “It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday right?”

She nodded.

The child sighed and said, “Well, I want to give something to Mommy.”

She glanced at Jin Woo and a gentle disapproving tone started saying, “Umm kiddo that might be….” however she stopped when she took a good look at Jin Woo.

Tears are starting to form in the child’s eyes and implored at her, “Please let me make something for me mommy.”

Her resolve softened and she relented saying, “Oh alright! But you know the drill, right? You have to be discreet about it.”

“Owkay!” Jin Woo replied albeit enthusiastically.

“Soo what do you have in mind?” she asked with a big smile on her face.

“Umm this is what I want to do….,” and Jin Woo started discussing his plan with her.

 

Mo Yeon can’t help but feel wistful as she walked the corridors of her office. In every corner are kids of various age warmly greeting their mother a happy mother’s day. As she watched the exchanges around her, feelings of loneliness and emptiness crept through her heart. She was about to enter her room when she saw a familiar figure skipping towards her. As she recognized who it was, she can’t help but smile upon seeing the face of the child.

“Hi Aunt Mo Yeon! How are you?” Jin Woo asked with a big smile on his face.

She knelt so that she could be face to face with the child, “Hi sweetie I’m okay!” She then affectionately ruffled the child’s hair, “How are you?”

“I’m doing good too” the child replied albeit shyly.

“Jin Woo wanted to give you something Att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter