Infiltrated

Love at Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 – Infiltrated

Si Jin slowly opened his eyes and a slow smile spread across his face. His gaze fell upon Mo Yeon whom he is cuddling, spooning to be specific, and he still can’t believe that they are finally back together. He glanced at the window and noticed that the first streaks of light are streaming in. His attention got diverted when he felt Mo Yeon started to stir in her sleep. He kissed her on her shoulder,

“Good morning” he said with a tender smile on his face.

She opened her eyes and returned his smile, “Good morning to you too.”

“How are you feeling?” he asked a bit concerned. He knows that she might be feeling sore due to the “activities” they did the previous night.

She then turned to face him, “Oh someone’s concerned. Does that mean that we have to suspend our baby making activities until further notice?” she asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

He pulled her closer to him and whispered huskily into her ear, “Do you feel that I want to stop?”

A tint of blush went to Mo Yeon’s cheek as she felt Si Jin’s , “Yoo Si Jin, behave! Jin Woo’s just right beside us” she answered in a half amused half reprimanding manner.

Si Jin then craned his neck to take a look at Jin Woo who is still sleeping peacefully beside Mo Yeon. Mo Yeon still insisted that they transfer to Jin Woo’s room so as to ensure that their son will be able to have an uninterrupted sleep. He laid back down again and hugged Mo Yeon closer to him,

“He is still very much asleep. So we could you know still have some time for a quick round” he whispered suggestively while his other hand started trailing downwards to Mo Yeon’s thigh.

She mildly slapped his hand away and said, “No, Jin Woo will wake up anytime soon since he went to sleep quite early last night. Anyway, I better start preparing breakfast.”

Mo Yeon then gave him a quick kiss on the lips and turned to give Jin Woo a kiss on the forehead. She then got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up. A few minutes later she emerged wearing a tank top and pajama pants with her hair in a top bun. Si Jin quietly sighed and thought to himself, “How can I get my hands off her if she’s this beautiful, y and I’m so in love with her?”  She then went out of Jin Woo’s room with Si Jin hearing her light footsteps going down the stairs. He faced Jin Woo and pulled his son towards him. The child then hugged him and he whispered into his son’s hair with a pout on his face, “I guess it’s just you and me buddy, for now. Mommy’s banned daddy from doing any hanky panky business with her this morning.”

 

Mo Yeon heard cheerful laughter coming from the stairs and she can’t help but smile as she overhead Si Jin and Jin Woo’s voices nearing the dining room. She placed the last plate of their breakfast dish on top of the table and when she looked up she saw the two entering the dining area. Jin Woo ran up to her and said, “Good morning mommy!”

She bent down and her son wrapped his arms around her neck to give her a kiss on the cheek, “Good morning to you too sweetie. You slept well?” she asked.

“Yes mommy” Jin Woo said while nodding his head enthusiastically. She stood up while Si Jin carried their son to assist him to sit on the chair. Si Jin then kissed her on the cheek and pulled out a chair for her while he went to Jin Woo’s other side and sat down as well. The three of them started eating with Jin Woo excitedly eating the waffles she made.

“Mommy this is yummy!” Jin Woo said in between mouthfuls of food.

“Sweetie, eat slowly. You might choke” she reminded her son gently.

“I know mommy. But it’s really delicious. Can you make another one for me tomorrow?” her son looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

“Of course. We will have this for breakfast okay?” she responded.

Jin Woo nodded then continued eating. Their son then turned toward Si Jin, “Daddy, what time did you get home and what were you doing in your room last night?”

Si Jin’s forehead creased and asked, “Why?”

Mo Yeon nearly choked on the food she was eating while Si Jin nearly spit out the juice he was drinking when they heard their son’s response.

“I think I heard some weird noises coming from your room while I was sleeping. Like oohhhh’s, ahhh’s and bed squeaking noise” Jin Woo replied while looking at his father.

Mo Yeon forcefully swallowed her food and gave a sheepish sideways glance at Si Jin as she waited for him to respond. She’s actually curious as to how Si Jin will answer their son’s question.

“Are you sure that’s what you heard buddy? I mean you were asleep” Si Jin said.

Jin Woo nodded his head, “I’m sure daddy because I opened my eyes and listened for a while. I was even supposed to go up and look for you and mommy but the two of you went into my room a few minutes later so I slept again” their son answered still waiting for Si Jin to answer h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter