Haunted House

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we going to do today Chani oppa?" Namwan asked Chani from SF9. Chani replied, "We are going to transform the school into a haunted house."

"Haunted house?" Bambam asked. Haneul gulps as well as the other boys who are scared of ghosts. Namwan said, "I think Bambam oppa will hide behind Yugyeom oppa when he walk inside the school tonight."

All of the students at Hawkling High already knew that Namwan is a girl. They also help her to keep a secret from the girls at Victoria High and Teresa High. Anderson High also did not know this since it is confidential and the best weapon ever. Kai laughs and said, "Baekhyun will run and eventually faint if he saw a ghost."

"I won't!" Baekhyun denied. Lee Jong Suk, laughs along. They are also actors in this school but they are in actors' group called Actorz. Bitto said, "I hope the ghosts are scary."

"Ooh. It is super scary," Taeyang of SF9 replied. Some of them already had their blood drained since they are too scared. Zico said, "Let's have fun tonight."

"In order to get the fun, you have to pass everything and get the most awesome prize ever!" Youngbin said.

"Fine," all of them said.

 

♢Timeskip♢

"Hui oppa!" Hui looks behind and smile as he saw Namwan runs to him and falls. Hui runs and catches her and said, "You should walk when your feet is injured."

Namwan nods and said, "Mianhaeyo oppa." Hui chuckles and asked, "Where is VIXX sunbaenims?"

"They finish school late today," Namwan replied. Kino walks to both of them and carries Namwan up. She yelps for the sudden action and her hands are wrapped at Kino's neck. Kino smirks and runs away with Namwan while Hui chases both of them. The other boys look at them as Namwan squeals as they are getting faster. Not long, the other Pentagon members look at Kino bring Namwan away. Hui stops running and breathes heavily. He continues running and said, "You stole my friend!"

"Let's join them,"Jinho said. The members nod and chase Kino and Hui. As they are about to reach at the school gate, Nuyim is there. Namwan is surprised and Kino carefully puts her down. Namwan walks to Nuyim but Nuyim knocks Namwan's head instead. Namwan said, "Nuyim! Why did you do that to your own sister?!"

"You act like a kid, bruh!" Nuyim sassed. Namwan said, "You sassy sister."

"Tomboy."

"Girlish."

"Playful."

"SISTERS!" Namwan and Nuyim said at the same time. Nuyim gives Namwan a white tiffin and said, "Eat well."

Namwan nods and Nuyim leaves. Namwan looks behind and Pentagon members said, "FOOD!"

Seventeen quickly runs to Namwan and Namwan said, "We all can share."

Namwan and the boys walk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter