Never Surrender

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol brings Namwan close to him and sighs. He takes out his wallet and counts the money he has. He said, "I have 50K. Tell me how much Namwan paid to you."

Dae-jung laughs and said, "Oh... she paid more than 50K. Around... 70K? Her dumb father paid my dad 100K and agreed to sell his own daughter to me."

Namwan is shocked and nearly collapsed. Chanyeol holds her tight and the others are surprised as well. Dae-jung walks and takes the money from Chanyeol and counts it. He said, "220K settled. Where's 780K?"

"I'll pay tomorrow," Chanyeol said. The head mafia shooked his head and said, "Too late. Give me the girl."

Mark stands in front of Chanyeol and Namwan and said, "Over my dead body, mafia."

The madia laughs loudly and Dae-jung is signalling his boys. Two boys walk to Mark and attack him. Mark fights back and Namwan tries to let herself free from Chanyeol. Chanyeol said, "It's dangerous, Namwan. Please listen to me."

Not long, Mark falls to the ground and he looks badly hurt. Namwan gets herself free and runs to Mark. She kneels and tears start to fall. She looks at him and asked, "Mark, are you alright?"

Mark looks at her with a faint smile. His hand touches Namwan's face and coughs. Namwan asked, worried, "Are you really alright? You need to go to the hospital."

Mark shooked his head. He holds Namwan's hand and Namwan brings him close to her. Namwan said, "Please don't leave me, Mark. Please... I beg you."

Mark smiles and said, "I won't." Mark kisses Namwan and tears are falling to their cheeks. Mark moves away and said, "Tell Bambam that I'm sorry and I will always love you, Namwan."

Namwan nods and Mark closes his eyes before his hands fall to the side. Namwan can't believe this and said, "Mark, wake up. Mark, Mark! Mark wake up!"

Namwan hugs Mark and cries badly. The others look down and feel bad for Namwan. Namwan looks at Dae-jung and stands up. She said, "Fight with me, Dae-jung. Be a man."

Youngjae said, "Don't do it, Namwan."

Namwan looks at Youngjae and said, "Mark is dead because of me. Now, I am doing this for him!" Namwan runs to Dae-jung and the two start fighting. Namwan kicks Dae-jung's stomach, causing him to fall. Namwan gets on top of him and punches him rapidly. Dae-jung chokes Namwan and they turn around. Dae-jung chokes Namwan and she kicks Dae-jung's weak spot. Dae-jung moves away and groans in pain. Namwan stands and the mafia grabs her and puts a knife at her neck. Rain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter