Martial Arts Day

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is everyone here?" Mr. Lee asked the next day at Victoria High. All of them nod and Mr. Lee sighs in relief. He said quietly, "As all of you know that Namwan is a girl. So, don't tell anyone about it."

All of them nod. Mr. Lee said, "Get ready. It's business time."

"Welcome students and parents and also VIPs for today's yearly event, Martial Arts Day. This year, Victoria High's brother school, Hawkling High join along to make the event even better and don't forget, there are more school who come to celebrate this today. Now, we will..."

Meanwhile, Bambam and Namwan are practicing kickboxing. Bambam is still up while Namwan starts to get exhausted. Bambam helps her up and said, "You need to have more bigger stability so you won't fall. Okay, Namwan?"

Namwan nods. Bambam stands behind her and hold her hands. He teaches her how to punch properly and Namwan gets it right. Bambam moves away and they start practicing again. Namwan tries to kick and punch Bambam but he avoids all the attacks. Namwan sighs and Bambam said, "Use your sense."

Namwan nods and sighs heavily. They start fighting and one by one, VIXX and GOT7 members start to come in. They fight and both of them start to get the hang of it. Namwan avoids the attack and kicks Bambam's leg. He falls and Namwan sighs in relief. She helps him up but he pulls her down. Their faces nearly touch each other and they breathe heavily. N clears his throat and Namwan quickly get up. She helps Bambam up and Jinyoung said, "Hurry up. Later is the competition." All of them nod and walk to the the hall.

"Now it is VIXX's Namwan versus GOT7's Bambam for kickboxing!" The host annoucnes the names. Bambam and Namwan walk in and they shake hands. Both of them wear their shirt and shorts. They getting ready and the bell rings. They start fighting and the students cheer. The girls of Victoria High cheer loudly, defeating the boys of Hawkling High. The boys drink their water and give the loudest cheer ever.

A girl from Teresa High said, "That short guy is cute."

"I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter