Don't Tell the Girls

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyungs!" Namwan called VIXX members the next few weeks. They turn around and smile at Namwan as she run towards them. She asked, "Can you follow me first? At the rooftop. I have something to tell you guys."

They nod and Hongbin asked, "Namwan, do you forget that today is a holiday?" Namwan scratches her head and said, "Yeah."

"Let's go there," N said cheerfully. They all walk to the rooftop and the school is still open because there are some students came for studies and group meetings. They sit at the floor under the shady tent and Ken said, "Now we're here, let's hear what Namwan wants to say."

Namwan nods and asked, "Promise me to not tell any girls about this, okay?"

They all nod. Namwan sighs and said, "To tell you the truth... I am... actually a girl." 'Namwan just confessed,' the boys thought. Namwan said, "I thought Hawkling High is a co-ed school but I am so wrong about that. My parents know about the school and I just knew it a day before entering Hawkling High. My mom said that my characteristics are more boyish compared to an original girl."

"So it is true..." Leo said. Namwan looks at him, shocked. N said, "We overheard your conversation with Mark a few weeks ago. We did not do this on purpose. GOT7 and BTS members knew it too."

Namwan looks down to her knees. N hugs her and said, "We are happy to accept you as a VIXX member, Namwan."

"N hyung's right. We all accept you no matter what," Ravi said. They all hug Namwan and Namwan starts crying. N said, "There, there. It's okay, Namwan. It's okay."

GROUP MEETING HAWKLING HIGH

GROUPS INVOLVE: VIXX, BTS, GOT7, EXO

TIME: 10 AM

VENUE: ROOFTOP

Namwan and VIXX members saw the annoucement as they leave from the rooftop for breakfast time. BTS and GOT7 saw it too and they sigh. They walk to the cafeteria and eat their breakfast, before going back up to the rooftop. They sit at the same place they sat and GOT7, BTS and EXO members come and sit at the floor. Suho asked, "Why are we here?"

"It is time to reveal it to us but don't tell this to the girls because this may affect Namwan's future," N said. Namwan just keep quiet and look down to the floor. J-Hope asked, "What is it about?"

"Namwan... is a girl," Ken said. All the other members of the four groups are shocked except VIXX since they knew it. Suga said, "Namwan... is a girl? That's why she is cute!"

"SHHH!" All of them shush Suga. Suga nods and Baekhyun asked, "How did you pass the physical test?"

"Well... the Principal knew this. All teachers knew this since my dad are friends with them. So, he told that I am a girl but have a boy's mind since I act like a boy. He actually registered me there before I said that I want to enter here. They agreed and act that I am a real boy," Namwan confessed. They all nod and Chanyeol said, "That is cool! At least you are di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter