Moving to Korea

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, Dad, where are we going?" Namwan asked while packing her stuff in the luggage. Her mother replied, "We are going to Korea."

"Why are we moving there? How about Puk Luk?" Her father replied, "We will take care of her and you are the only one who will go there."

Namwan is shocked of what she just heard. She said, "I will go there alone..."

Her parents shooked their heads. Her mother said, "We will bring Puk Luk along."

Namwan sighs in relief and zips her luggage. Namwan carries her luggage outside and puts the luggage at the car boot and helps her parents to put all the stuff in. They get in the car and go to the airport. Namwan looks behind one more time before departing into the aeroplane.

Hawkling High, the private and prestigious school in Korea and elite students are born. Students who are mainly boys, run to the school. A group which is quite famous for being the coolest and the good-looking ones which is GOT7, walk to their lockers with #Swag. The seven member group stops walking when they saw their rival, BTS/Bangtan Boys, are walking too. They stop walking and Rap Monster said, "Oo... being swag now huh, GOT7? You got no jams, bro."

"Same as you, Bangtan Boys," JB said while making the L sign which stands for loser. Suga is about to attack them when J-Hope and Jin hold his hands tightly. Youngjae sighs and said, "Let's go."

"Namwan, we are here." Namwan wakes up from her sleep and looks around. She gets out from the van and carries her luggage out. She looks at the house and said, "This looks nice."

"I told you," Namwan's father said. Namwan walks in and looks around her new house. She brings her stuff to her new room and starts organising it. The furniture is already set and now she just put her clothes and stuff at the right places. Puk Luk, her adorable puppy, runs to her and Namwan catches it. She plays with it and kisses it. She puts Puk Luk in its cage and continues organising her stuff.

"Namwan! Come here," Namwan leaves her room and her mother asks her to sit at a chair. Her mother cuts her hair and said, "Namwan... you will enter to Hawkling High tomorrow."

"Hawkling High? I thought it is an all boys' school," Namwan said. Her mother nods and said, "That's why you have to disguise as a boy."

Namwan nods and said, "I will do my best."

"That's my daughter."

Namwan looks at the mirror and sighs. She is more less like a tomboy so she will blend in well. Namwan asked, "There is no dorm, right?"

"No."

Meanwhile, GOT7 members are having dinner at the dorm. They eat grilled meat and lots more. Mark said, "Guys, I heard that there will be a new student enrolling here tomorrow."

"Oh... what is his name?" Jackson asked.

"Um... the name is Namwan Songprawati if I am not mistaken."

"Namwan?" Bambam asked. Mark nods. JB said, "He must be a smart one."

"The name sounds a bit feminine," Bambam said.

"Maybe the name is feminine but the boy is good-looking."

"Well, I know that I am the most handsome one," Jinyoung said.

"RIGHT..."

 

♢Timeskip♢

Namwan wears her schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter