Hawkling Team

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namwan! Come here," Yuto called Namwan when he saw her walk inside the basketball meeting room. Namwan looks at him and sits at a chair next to him. The other players come and sit at the chairs and some at the floor. Wonwoo said, "Welcome to our monthly basketball meeting."

All of them clap and Namwan just follow along. Wonwoo said, "The basketball team now has two additional members which are Woozi from Seventeen and Namwan from VIXX!"

Everyone clap and cheer loudly. Wonwoo said, "Now we have a total of 30 members and I have to choose five main players and ten reserved players to compete in the Championship." The boys are so excited about this. Youngjae announces the names, "Main players are 2AM's Jinwoon, A-Peace Hoyeong, A'ST1 Ingyu, Block B's Jaehyo and CN Blue's Minhyuk."

The others clap and cheer for their teammates. Wonwoo announces, "The ten reserved players are Fly to the Sky's Brian and Hwanhee, g.o.d's Hoyoung, GOT7's Youngjae, EXO's Kai, BTS's Jin and Suga, Rain, SHINee's Minho and VIXX's Namwan."

Namwan is shocked. She did not see that coming. Hongbin and Hyuk hug her and cheer. The others cheer for the other members and this is going to be the best of the best.

"Nuyim! How long do you want to use that? I rather use your real name instead of your fake name. I heard Namwan's younger sister has the same name as you're using now," her friend said. Nuyim has six friends at Victoria High. SNSD's Seohyun and Yoona, Twice's Tzuyu, Jessi, AOA's Jimin and G-Friend's Yerin. Nuyim said, "I know right. I rather use my real name."

"That's the spirit, Yuri!" Seohyun said. Nuyim's real name is Yuri. Tzuyu shouts, "NUYIM FINALLY USED HER REAL NAME, YURI!"

The girls look and cheer. Yuri said, "You said about Namwan... how about we see him today?"

"Oo... looks like our friend is playing something," Jimin teased. Yuri said, "Oh come. You're the one who said it."

"So, where did he usually go?" Yoona asked.

"We'll figure it out."

 

♢Timeskip♢

Namwan and the boys are practicing at the basketball court. VIXX, GOT7 and BTS are there watching the players play. Mark shouts, "Go Namwan!"

All of them look at Mark. Mark asked, "Is it wrong to cheer?"

"You should have told us earlier that we should create an fanchant!" Jimin said. They create the fanchant and cheer for the players. The game ends and the players walk to their bags to drink. Then, Yuri and her friends walk in and sit at the front row. J-Hope said, "These girls are here."

"Why are they even here?" Hyuk asked. The other members of the basketball team sigh. Yuto said, "These girls never listen to instructions."

"Hyung! That was a good game," Namwan said to Youngjae. Youngjae nods and said, "Practice more and we'll get the glory."

"Namwan oppa..." Namwan looks and saw Yuri. She sighs and asked, "What's the problem? Why do you girls came here?"

"You're playing hard, Namwan," Yuri said. Namwan scoffs and said to Hoyoung, "I need to go the restro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter