Weekend Party

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namwan and her family are preparing for tonight's gathering. It is actually a celebration for her parents' anniversary. Namwan is cooking with her mother while her Nuyim and her father are preparing the tables and more. Glad their house has a big backyard so there will be more space. Her mother said, "Namwan, take the carrots."

Namwan nods and takes some carrots before giving to her mother. Her mother washes the carrots and gives to Namwan to do the cutting and eliminate the skin. Namwan does what she has to do with full concentration. She wants her parents' party to be a success so she gives it all for today.

Meanwhile, the boys are walking to Namwan's house. Mark said, "Hurry up! We don't want to miss it."

"Slow down, hyung," Kino said. Jungkook rides at Yugyeom's back and Chanyeol said, "I hope there will be lots of food."

"Don't you think this is too early?" Baekhyun asked. All of them look at each other before continue walking. They left 30 minutes to reach Namwan's house. Not long, they saw Namwan riding her skateboard to go somewhere. She passed by them and N said, "She can ride the skateboard."

"She is awesome," Maca said.

Namwan rides her skateboard to a cafe. She stops riding it and uses her foot to lift up the skateboard. She holds it and walks inside the cafe. She walks to the counter and said to a female cashier, "My mom made an order for..."

"You are Namwan Songprawati, right?" Namwan nods. The cashier said to her to wait. Namwan nods and the cashier walks to the kitchen. She looks around and saw Yuri and her group. They did not notice her since she change her style. She wears a cap, sunglasses, a black hoodie, ripped jeans and sneakers. The cashier comes back and said, "They are outside." Namwan nods and walks out. The workers are ready and Namwan puts her skateboard down. She rides her skateboard, guiding the workers to her house.

"Hyung! Can we rest?" ZBell asked. All of them sit and rest for a while. Hongbin said, "We should not use the long way."

"Make way!" All of them look and saw Namwan and the workers who send the cake to her house. Namwan stops riding it and said something to them. They nod and continue going to Namwan's house. Namwan sighs and looks at them. She smiles and takes her skateboard. She walks to them and Rocky said, "You are so cool riding a skateboard, Namwan."

Namwan scratches her neck and said, "I always ride this when I was at Thailand. In fact, I went to school with this."

"Wait... so the girl that accidently hit me with the skateboard a few years ago... is you?" Ten asked. Namwan recalls the memory and her eyes widened. She quickly kneels and said, "I am so sorry for that. Please forgiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter