Best Buddies Forever

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four months later, Hawkling High students run to the notice board to see their placings. N looks at his placing and sighs in relief. Heechul gasps and said, "Oh my gosh! Look who's the first in Level 9."

The boys look and giving a round of applause and some cheer. Hyuk looks around and saw Mark and Bambam. He said, "Guys! Check this first."

Mark and Bambam walk to the notice board and looks at the placings. Mark and Bambam's eyes widened and Bambam asked, "Are you serious about this?!"

Yan An nods and said, "Wooseok got 2nd and Woozi got 3rd."

"Bambam, how are you suppsed to confess to Namwan?" Hwiyoung asked all of a sudden. Bambam looks at Mark and Mark nods with a smile at his face. Dae-jung transferred to Hawkling High and becomes a good boy. He joins with Actorz and he is really good in acting, which everyone in the school praised him. The head mafia and his gang got arrested for what happened four months ago. Namwan's family is at Thailand and they are not allowed to leave the country because of Namwan's father's actions. Lots of changes happened in the particular period.

Dae-jung runs to them and pats Bambam's back. He said, "Namwan wants to see you at the gazebo after school."

"It's okay. I'm here." Namwan walks and all of the boys give space so she can see her placing. She gasps and hugs Bambam before asking, "I'm the first in level 9?!"

The other boys nod and Namwan cheers. She said, "Tonight, let's eat somewhere expensive. Dinner's on me."

Seventeen cheer and hug each other for free food. The others smile and they all hug Namwan for a while before the school bell rings. They break the hug and walk back to their classes.

After school, Namwan packs her stuff in her bag and saw Bambam is about to leave. She said, "Bambam oppa."

Bambam looks behind and smiles. Namwan catches up with him and they walk somewhere. Namwan's hair is long as usual and she ties in a ponytail. She wears her Hawkling High uniform but the difference is instead of pants, she wears a skirt and long socks. Her clothes are different but still has Hawkling High image. They sit at the gazebo and Namwan is surprised and touched at the same time.

"Are we having... a picnic?" Namwan asked Bambam. Bambam nods and replied, "Just the two of us if you don't mind."

Namwan smiles and said, "It's lovely. Thank you oppa."

Bambam grins and they sit on a picnic blanket. Bambam opens the picnic basket and takes out two sandwiches. He gives one to Namwan and another one for himself. They eat and two adorable sparrows are flying around while chirping a harmonic tune. Bambam puts a small dot of whipping cream at Namwan's nose. Namwan looks at him and tries to taketge whipping cream can from Bambam. They play around and laugh at the end. Bambam and Namwan had whipping cream at their faces and they pack the stuff back in the picnic basket.

Namwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter