Basketball Championship

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hawkling Team, fighting!" The players shout as they walk in the court at the big day. The main players are in the court while the reserves are at the side. The other Hawkling Team members are also at the side but won't be playing at all. Many spectators are there and are anticipated about the game. They are facing Dragon Clanz Team, the skillful basketball team at Anderson High. This is the finals and both teams are the strongest ones. The whistle blows and the game starts.

"Go Hawkling High!" The team cheer and so as the fans. Namwan watches the game and not long, Jinwoon falls because he is pushed by one of Dragon Clanz teammates. Jinwoon had an injury since the hit is so hard and he sprained his ankle. The referee stops the game and the paramedics bring a stretcher and brings Jinwoon to the side. Brian replaces Jinwoon and the game continues. Jin said, "Namwan, be careful."

"Yes, oppa," Namwan replied quietly. The game continues and Dragon Clanz score a goal. Hawkling Team sigh and cheer for their team. Namwan asked, "Why are Dragon Clanz play so rough?"

"They are famous for that," Minho replied. Then, Hawkling High score a goal. They cheer loudly and the game continues. Brian passes the ball to Hoyeong and the opponent takes the ball. Ingyu tries to snatch the ball but the opponent bumps into him hard and on purpose, causing him to fall. The game stops and Ingyu gets up with Minhyuk's help. Wonwoo said, "Switch players."

Ingyu walks to the side and Minho goes in. The game continues and this time, Jaehyo got an injury. Hwanhee enters the court and the game resumes. Suga said, "They did that on purpose."

"They're playing dirty," Hoyoung said.

"One minute break!" The referee said. All of the players rest and Hawkling High members sit in a circle, panting hard. Wonwoo said, "This time, we have to change our players. So, second round, Jin, Suga, Youngjae, Rain, Kai, Minho and Namwan have to do it."

"Are you crazy?! Putting Namwan in there? Is the boys hurt h..." Youngjae is about to complain but failed because Wonwoo covers his mouth, preventing him to expose it. Namwan looks and said, "We have to do it. At least we did not make our image fall just like that."

"Namwan... are you sure about this?" Ingyu asked. Namwan nods. She said, "I will do it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter