I Love You

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, Namwan finally come back to school. All of the boys ask her if she is feeling better now. She nods and Youngjae said, "Namwan, today's practice is at 12."

Namwan nods and N hugs her from behind, making all of the boys jealous. Namwan giggles and runs away when N starts tickling her. She runs and Yuta carries her up and runs away from N. All of the boys chase Yuta and Namwan who are getting away from them. Namwan squeals and hides her face at Yuta's chest. Yuta stops running and puts Namwan back to the ground properly. Then, the school bell rings. All of them go back to tgeir classes and learn as usual.

Meanwhile, Yuri and her friends are talking in class. The teacher said that only this time the students can talk and do their own business. Tzuyu said, "Yuri, you really need to win Namwan's heart."

"When are you going to do your special plan?" Yoona asked.

"I'm not sure about that," Yuri replied. Hyuna said, "Oh come on. You are Yuri, the iest girl ever. You'll think of a way."

"Are you serious about using my secret weapon just to attract Namwan?"

"Well yes. Guys like pretty girls and obviously Namwan will like it," Jessica said. Yuri sighs and said, "But Namwan is a cute boy. I think he won't like me."

Dara pats Yuri's back and said, "You are being small. You need to show yourself who you really are. Well, what we can see is Namwan acts like a guy who is not interested in love, right? That makes girls wanted him so much. So, just do anything that will thaw his frozen heart."

"Aish... you are being Anna now," Bora said.

"Dara's right. Namwan is more like a bad boy than a cute one. Did you see how he acts when he saw Yuri? He acts like he has no expression at all. So, the conclusion is Namwan is a boy who is so hard to get by any of us girls and Yuri needs to use her most famous charm to win his heart."

Yuri nods and said, "I will do it! I can!" "That's the spirit!"

 

♢Timeskip♢

"Minhyuk! Catch this!" Namwan shouts and throws the ball to Minhyuk. Minhyuk gets the ball and shoots it to the basket. They score a goal and all of them cheer. Youngjae said, "Let's rest."

"Okay!" All of them said. Then, Yuri and her friends arrive. Yuri said, "Namwan oppa~."

Namwan looks behind and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter