Confession

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namwan wakes up after sleeping at Jin's embrace at school. She looks at him and he looks are her. Jin said, "You're up."

Namwan nods and V said, "Glad the teachers are still in the meeting."

Namwan moves a bit and sit at the floor. Bambam asked, "Um... Namwan... can I ask you a question?"

Namwan smiles and Bambam looks down. He asked, "Do you like anyone?"

This attracts everyone's attention. Namwan replied confidently, "I have no time for love. Even if I have that one person I love but seriously, I have no time for love."

The boys frown and nod. Namwan laughs and said, "I am just kidding. I do like someone."

The boys sigh in relief and Namwan asked, "Who do you think?"

"Bambam?" Jackson guessed.

"Mark?" Eunwoo guessed. Namwan chuckles and said, "To be honest, I can't choose. I... I like all of you."

The boys start to blush and so as Namwan. Leeteuk said, "That is an honest answer."

"Um... this is too hard."

"Namwan... do you have any plans? Today?" Jungkook asked. Namwan shooked her head. Jungkook asked, "Can you follow me after school?"

"Just say that you want to bring her to a date, Jungkook," V said and Jungkook looks down. Namwan blushes and plays with her fingers. She replied, "Sure."

"Better take good care of our maknae," Hyuk warned.

"Of course," Jungkook said.

"I am good at fighting. So, no worries," Namwan said.

"Your safety is important. Maybe Anderson High students will attack you again," Hwiyoung said.

"Aish... they are no match for me. I will kick them and you'll know it."

Ravi laughs and ruffles Namwan's hair. He said, "That's our girl."

 

♢Timeskip♢

"Jungkook oppa..." Jungkook looks up and saw Namwan with a pink blouse, jeans and she also wears her wig. He stands and said, "You... look... wow."

"Well, where should we go?" Namwan asked. Jungkook holds her hand and drags her out from the house. He takes Namwan's skateboard and asked, "Skateboard ride?"

"Let me take another one," Namwan said. She walks to the backyard and comes back with a blue skateboard. Namwan asked, "You want my usual black lightning bolt skateboard or this blue ocean skateboard?"

"This one is fine," Jungkook replied and puts Namwan's black skateboard down and so as Namwan. They get on and ride their skateboards to somewhere. Jungkook asked while they are still riding their skateboards, "Where should we go?"

"I don't mind. Anywhere you want," Namwan replied. Jungkook nods and skates faster and far. Namwan catches up and they saw Suga riding his skateboard. Jungkook high-five Suga and Namwan just smile at him.

"Here we are," Jungkook said. The two arrive at an expensive house. I should say, a villa. They get off from their skateboards and hold them. Namwan asked, "Who's house is this?"

"Mines." Jungkook opens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter