Being Friends Session

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namwan! How's school?" Namwan's mother asked her when she walks in the house. Namwan nods and said, "I decided to join the basketball team."

Her mother stands and hugs Namwan. She said as she smells something funny, "Namwan! What did you do?! Go take a shower."

Namwan laughs and nods. She goes to her bedroom and puts her bag at the bed. She takes her towel and takes her bath. Her mother said to her father, "Namwan's having a good time."

"That's good for her."

"Aish... she even bring good news."

"Tell me."

"She's entering the basketball team!"

Namwan's father stands and asked, "What?"

"It is true. She entered the basketball team."

"Namwan! Hurry up and let's eat dinner!"

Namwan's father looks at his wife and said, "Finally she is being herself again."

"I told you it is good news."

"Namwan, tomorrow I am going to see you practice. Understand?" Namwan's father said when they are having dinner. Namwan nods and eats her food. Not long, someone calls her. She answers the phone and asked, "Who's this?"

"Suga."

"Hello hyung. What's up?"

"Tomorrow's practice is at 12. Woozi already registered you."

"Okay."

"Ah, what's your shirt size?"

"Excuse me?"

"Your shirt size. We will give your jersey tomorrow."

"Um..."

"You're my size. I know."

"Haha. You know it."

"You are like the thinnest boy ever."

"Hahaha. Very funny. I want to eat. My parents will complain why I take a long time talking to the phone."

"Okay. Remember."

"Tomorrow, 12. Basketball court. Jersey will be given tomorrow."

"Nice."

"Bye." Namwan ends the call and continues eating. Namwan wash her dishes and do her homework before go to sleep.

The next day, all the boys are at the hall. It is group choosing time. Namwan has to choose a group to join. Well, the basketball group is not included because this is more like BTS, EXO, GOT7, VIXX, SF9, PENTAGON and more. Namwan walks in and the boy group leaders stand. Mr. Lee announced, "Namwan will join..."

All of them keep quiet. They are anticipated to know which group Namwan chose. Mr. Lee said, "VIXX!"

The VIXX members cheer and N drags Namwan to their group. They high five and hug each other before sitting down at the floor. Mr. Lee said, "The rules of groups are simple. You are in a group. You can hang out with other groups too. You cannot leave the group you are in right now. Don't make any fuss with other groups or else, you are expelled. The groups that is in this observation list are BTS and GOT7. So, both groups must befriends with one another. Understand?"

"Yes sir!" All of them said.

"Today, VIXX will keep and eye of them at the friend room till finish school."

"Yes sir!"

GOT7 and BTS still did not make up after an hour at the friendly-environment room. VIXX watches them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter