High Debts

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namwan walks into her classroom and Youngbin asked, "Where had you been?"

"Restroom," Namwan replied. She walks to the back of the class and sits. Yugyeom asked, "Are you sure you're alright?"

Namwan nods. Namwan rests her head at the table before going to sleep. Bambam is about to ask if she is alright when Mark slaps his hand. He asked, "Why did you do that?"

"I told you that she is mine," Mark replied. Namwan wakes up and asked, "Who's who?"

"Nothing." Namwan nods and SF9's Taeyang asked, "Where should we study?"

Namwan thinks about it and an idea pops up at her head. She replied, "I know the best place to study."

"Is it the library?" DK asked. Namwan shooked her head. She said, "It's something better."

 

♢Timeskip♢

"Jungkook oppa!" Jungkook looks behind and smiles as he saw Namwan running to him. He open his arms wide and hugs Namwan. He pinches Namwan's cheek and asked, "What's up, my beautiful girl?"

Namwan looks at him with pleading eyes. She asked, "Can my classmates and I study at your... house? If you don't mind."

Jungkook nods and they break the hug. The other boys run to Namwan and Zuho asked, "So, where should we study?"

"My house," Jungkook replied. Rowoon jumps around and said, "Finally somewhere better."

"Have you ever go to his house before?" Youngjae asked. Namwan replied, "Yes."

"Is his house big?!" Dino asked. Namwan nods and Jungkook said, "You revealed it."

Namwan giggles and they all go to Jungkook's house. Wonwoo asked, "But... what do you mean about leather belts?"

Namwan looks at Womwoo before looking down. She shooked her head and replied, "Nothing."

"I'm tired," Namwan said and yawns cutely after five hours of group studying. Jungkook said, "Let's rest."

Everyone nod and some already sleeping at the couch, the floor and the chair. Namwan is about to fall asleep when her phone rings. She takes and answers the call. She asked, "Who's this?"

"Yuri."

"Hi Yuri. Um... why are you calling me?"

"Exam's in two weeks. I can't study well."

"Ah... I am at my friend's place to study. Maybe... when you are free?"

"This Saturday and Sunday."

"We'll study at the cafe. Okay?"

"Sure. I'll tell the girls."

"Hm... bye."

"Bye." Namwan is about to sleep when another call is received. She said, "Hello."

"Namwan! It's Chanyeol."

"What's up?"

"Come to school now. I need your help."

Namw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter