Lovely Day

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark waits at a cafe near Hawkling High and drinks his coffee the next day. He wears something casual and his hair is neatly combed. Then, the cafe door is open and the mini bell at the door rings. Mark looks up and saw Namwan with her purple sleveless dress that reaches to her knees and she wears a wig. She also wears high heels and have a sling bag. Mark stands and walks to Namwan. Namwan asked, "How do I look?"

"Perfect. Let's go," Mark said. He holds Namwan's hand and leaves the cafe. They walk around with holding hands. Namwan asked, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see," Mark said. As they walk, Namwan hides behind Mark. Mark looks in front and saw Yuri and her friends a few metres away. Mark brings Namwan to hide at the side. They peek and saw Yuri and her friends passing by. Mark sighs and looks at Namwan. He hugs Namwan before they continue walking.

After a long walk, they sit st a bench. Mark lies down and his head is at Namwan's lap. Namwan plays with Mark's hair and said, "Your hair is so soft."

Mark chuckles and lets Namwan to play with his hair. Namwan asked, "Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

Mark nods and said, "I used to have one. Now, I broke up with her."

"Oh. Sorry." Mark holds Namwan's hand and said, "But now I am happy. You are there for me. Thank you Namwan."

Namwan nods and Mark sits. He takes out a box from his bag and gives it to Namwan. Namwan opens it and her eyes widened. Mark takes the silver necklace and puts it on at Namwan's neck. Namwan looks at it and said, "It is beautiful. Thank you Mark."

Mark smiles and said, "Glad you like it." Namwan smiles and hugs him. Mark hugs her back and they stand since they will go to another place.

Meanwhile, VIXX, BTS and GOT7 are eating at a restaurant. Jin asked, "Where's Mark?"

"He said that he is busy," Jackson replied. Not long, the saw Mark walk in with a girl. They sit at at the reserved table and the waiter gives the menu to them. Suga asked, "Who's she?"

"I don't know. She's neither from Victoria High nor Teresa High," JB replied. The waiter leaves and Mark hold the girl's hand. Yugyeom said, "Mark is so busy."

"Namwan... the food here is delicious. Later you'll see," Mark said. Ken asked in a quiet tone, "Namwan is actually a girl?!"

"I don't know," Hyuk said. Bambam said, "We'll see later."

Then, their food and drinks arrive. They eat their food and talk about some stuff. The others watch them to see what will happen. Mark suddenly asked, "Why did you disguise as a boy?"

Namwan looks at him, surprised. She replied, "Actually... I thought Hawkling High is the best school and it is. I did not know that the school is actually an all boys' school. My mom and dad hid this from me but when my mom told me, I just accept it. I act like a boy more than a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter