Argument

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I. M smirks and said, "Bingo." Jimin asked, "You found her?"

This attracts everyone's attention in the hall. Bambam sits beside I. M and looks at I. M's computer screen. Hyunwoo fingersnaps and said, "I know this place but you won't like it."

Mark looks at Hyunwoo and asked, "What do you mean?"

"It's a place where mafias are there," Woo Bin replied. Jinhwan said, "We have to go there."

"Bobby's been hit by those mafias before. Are you serious about going there?!" B. I said. Bambam said, "We have to go there. If something happened to Namwan, who's fault is it?"

"It's YOUR FAULT!!" Mark enrages and T. O. P grabs Mark's hands to stop him from causing another fight. Bambam said, "It is your fault that you discovered that Namwan is a girl."

"Well, what's the problem if I discovered that first before all of you?"

"You little..." Dongwoo holds Bambam's hands and Nickhun asked, "Can you two stop arguing?"

Bambam and Mark look at each other and give each other unpleasant expressions. Ken asked, "Do you think that arguing can solve everything?"

"He stole my girlfriend obviously yes!" Mark shouted. Bambam growls at him and said, "He is so greedy that he thinks that everything is his!"

"This is getting worse," Wooseok said. Chanyeol clears his throat and said, "Um... there's something I have to tell you. All of you."

"You killed Namwan?" Sehun asked, giving a wild guess. Chanyeol hits his head and said, "No."

"Then?" Suho asked. Chanyeol looks down and sighs heavily. He said, "Namwan knew that I owe Anderson High lots of money."

All EXO members' eyes widened and the others gasp. Chanyeol said, "I think Namwan went out to pay the debt for me even though I said to her to stay away from them."

Mark asked in a angry tone, "How could you do this to her?!"

"I'm sorry." Mark breathes heavily and said, "We need to go there. Now."

"Mr. Jang will kill us if we leave," Jisung said. Chani said, "Like this. Nighttime, all of us assemble at the park. I. M, you track the route to the place and Jimin, try to find how many are the people there. Bring the equipment just in case."

"So, what are we going to do?" Cory asked. E'Dawn replied, "Trespassing."

Meanwhile, Namwan open her eyes and saw the walls are in bad shape and looks old. She sits and looks around. The walls are covered with spray paints and lots of papers are there. She looks down and sighs. She was tied up with chains and there is one that locked the chains and a metal bar. Her clothes are ripped but it is not that bad.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter