Basketball

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namwan! Heads up!" Namwan looks in front and catches her jersey. Woozi said, "Nice catch."

"Thanks." Woozi walks with Namwan to the basketball court. Suga saw them and said, "Namwan is actually shorter than I thought. I thought he is taller than Woozi."

"The shorter one are the most active ones," Woozi said. Kai said, "Let's warm up and practice."

All of the basketball players warm up and run around the court. Bambam and Mark watch Namwan trying hard to catch up with the boys. They all stop running and stretch a bit. Youngjae shouts, "PRACTICE!"

All of them get into positions for practice. They form two teams and the first team members are Hongbin, Woozi, Minho, Wonwoo and Namwan. Woozi just joined the basketball team the same day as Namwan. The second team is Hyuk, Youngjae, Kai, Suga and Jin. The game starts and they play. Bambam and Mark just watch the whole game. Namwan gets the ball and passes it to Woozi. Woozi jumps and throws the ball to the hoop. They got a mark and they high five before continuing the game.

"Bambam, do you realised something about Namwan?" Mark asked. Bambam looks at him and asked, "You?"

"I think his name is nearly the same as your ex."

"Aish... Nuyim and Namwan are different names."

"By the way, why did she..."

"Hyung!" Bambam and Mark look down and saw Namwan drinking her water. Youngjae shouts, "HYUNG ARE YOU DEAF?!"

Bambam hits Youngjae's head and said, "I hear you so well."

"Good."

"Namwan asked if maybe we can go to his house."

"Oh. Sure!" Mark said. Namwan looks at them and Mark said, "We will go to your house today."

"Okay hyung!" Namwan replied,

 

♢Timeskip♢

Namwan walks back to her house with VIXX and GOT7. They walk in a group and all the girl students passing by squeal and whisper to one another. One of the girls walk to Namwan and asked,"Hey. What's your name?"

N whispers to Namwan, "Act like you don't care."

Namwan replied, "Why should I tell you?"

"Oo... I love bad boys."

"Well, excuse us because we are going somewhere and please don't ask us where." Namwan and the boys leave and the girl's friends come close to her. One of them said, "He is hot!"

"He is handsome and cute at the same time!"

"Aish... you really need to get him, Nuyim."

"Or else, you will be sad."

"Whatever."

Namwan asked, "Why does she even asked about that?"

"She is Nuyim. She is the diva at an all girls' school named Victoria High," Jinyoung said.

"She used to like Bambam and now, yeah. She liteally flirts with every guy and now you," Jackson said. Ken said, "Be careful around her and her gang."

"Aish... you say it just like I don't know ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter