Search and Rescue

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" Mrs. Songprawati collapsed to the ground as she heard the news. She looks at them and said, "Save her. Please."

The boys nod and the leave the house. They got back and Taemin asked, "Where's Namwan and Suga?"

"Someone kidnapped them," Bambam replied. All of the boys stand and Suho said, "Let's find them."

They go into their groups and leave the house. SHINee and Bigbang search for them at the house, VIXX and EXO at the park, BTS and GOT7 at the neighbourhood and more groups at various places. Onew walks upstairs and said, "Namwan, Yoongi, where are you?"

"Namwan! Yoongi hyung! Where are you?" Jungkook shouts while he is searching around with Mark. Mark is so worried about Namwan and he shouts, "Namwan! Where are you?"

"Namwan! Suga hyung!" Eunwoo shouts as he walks with Rocky. Rocky looks around and asked, "Where did they took them?"

"Yoongi hyung! Namwan! Where are you?" Hoyeong calls for them loudly along with Ingyu.

 

♢Timeskip♢

"Like this. After 24 hours, we call the police to find them," Haneul said as they got back to the backyard the next day. Mr. and Mrs. Songprawati nod and Bambam sits at the chair. He starts crying and Mark pats his back. Bambam said, "I was just about to confess to Namwan but this happen."

Mark looks at Bambam, jealous. He said, "I thought you hate Namwan."

Bambam looks at Mark, confused of what he just said. Mark said, "I like Namwan and as she gets back here, I will confess to her and that's it. Full stop."

Bambam stands and grabs Mark's collar. He asked, "Who are you to take her away from me?"

Mark laughs and said, "It is you who wants to take her away from me."

"Guys, stop arguing and let's talk," Suho said and they still not giving up. Mark said, "Because of you, I cannot confess to her today!"

"And because of you, this thing happened to her and also Yoongi hyung!" Bambam raised his voice. Mark is so angry now. He pushes Bambam hard to the ground and they are about to hurt each other. Jackson pulls Mark away and Leo holds Bambam who tries to fight back. Myoha asked, "Can you guys stop fighting?!"

Bambam and Mark stop fighting and sigh. G-Dragon said, "Now both of you are fighting over the same girl."

"Well, all of us are," Baekhyun said. All of the boys sigh and I. M said, "Baekhyun hyung is right. We all like Namwan."

Jinhong said, "Well, we all like Namwan. Namwan likes all of us. As friends. You even see how she bashed all of the girls."

"Meaning?" Jisung asked.

"That means that she thought all of us as friends."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter