Leaving Korea

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr and Mrs. Songprawati are putting their luggages at the taxi nighttime. Mrs. Songprawati sighs and said, "We should see Namwan first at least before we go."

Mr. Songprawati looks at her and asked, "Do we look like we're going to see her?"

"No. I mean at least, we visit her one last time before we go." Mr. Songprawati slams the trunk and said, "We have no time. We have two hours until our flight." Mrs. Songprawati sighs and they get in with Nuyim. The taxi driver drives them to the airport and leave Korea without Namwan.

Meanwhile, Namwan looks at Dae-jung and asked, "What do you want now? I paid Chanyeol's debts and what else do you even want?"

Dae-jung smirks and Namwan roll her eyes. She said, "I hate you smirking like that." Dae-jung walks to Namwan and takes out a syringe filled with red substance. He lifts up Namwan's left sleeve and said, "This won't hurt a bit."

The needle goes into Namwan's skin and Dae-jung pushes the plunger. The substance goes into Namwan's blood circulatory system forcefully and Namwan screams. Dae-jung pulls the syringe out hard and Namwan winces in pain. He throws the syringe to the dustbin and his hand grips Namwan's chin. Namwan said, "Let me go!"

Dae-jung looks at Namwan with a smile plastered at his face. Namwan breathes heavily and asked, "W... what did you d... do to me?"

Dae-jung grins and said, "I just put some medicine so you will be numb."

"What's your plan? What did I do wrong?" Dae-jung cuts the ropes and pulls Namwan up. He replied, "You never respond to my love."

"W... what?" Namwan asked, disbelief. Dae-jung said, "I told you. Remember a few years ago when you met this one handsome guy who asked if you had a boyfriend?"

"T... that is you?" Dae-jung laughs and said, "Now I am taking you away with me." He throws Namwan to a wall and Namwan groans in pain as the hard wall hits her body. She collapsed and Dae-jung walks to her. He pulls her up by the collar and throws her to the hard metal. Namwan's head hits the metal and collapsed. She feels dizzy and her eyes shut tight.

Dae-jung walks to Namwan and said, "This is what you get. In your face, Namwan." He looks at his gang and said, "Bring her to our hideout."

 

♢Timeskip♢

Bambam wakes up the next day and gets up. He walks to the bathroom to get ready for class. He runs out from the dorm with his uniform and bag. He goes to school and Mark pushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter