Dilemma

Boys' School, not Co-ed School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, I have to go now. I'll miss you," Namwan said and hugs her mother outside the house. Mrs. Songprawati tries to hold her tears and pats Namwan's back. They break the hug and Hui said, "Let's go, Namwan."

Namwan nods and walks with Pentagon members to the school. Mrs. Songprawati sighs and sits at a chair before crying. Nuyim walks out and asked, "Where's Namwan?"

"She left the house," Mrs. Songprawati replied.

Yeo One gave Namwan a back ride since her legs are shaking. Kino, Wooseok and E'Dawn bring Namwan's bags and all bags are light since she packed less stuff in her three medium size bags. One is school essentials and books, another one is some of her clothes and also her savings, and the last one is the other essentials including her phone and charger.

Yan An asked out of the blue, "Why did your father hit you?" Namwan looks at him and gives a weak smile. She replied, "I don't want to leave Korea."

"What do you mean by leaving Korea? Why do you have to move?" Jinho asked.

"I don't know about that." Namwan's grip loosen and nearly fall. Hongseok manages to catch Namwan and touches her forehead. "She's sick." "Maybe she has medicine inside her bag," Jinho said. The boys continue walking and Hongseok carries Namwan bridal style.

Meanwhile, VIXX are talking at their dorm with Jungkook. N said, "Oh my... that sounds bad."

"I got one when I tried to protect her," Jungkook said and shows it to VIXX members. All of them are shocked and Hyuk said, "That must sting."

"It's just a little. Namwan got worse than me."

"Where's Pentagon members?" Ken asked. Leo replied, "They'll be back soon."

Not long, the door is open and Pentagon members walk in. Hui closes the door and Hongseok sits at the floor, still holding Namwan. N stands and said, "I'll get the medicine first."

"That looks bad," Ravi said as all of them look at Namwan. Hongbin asked, "Where should she sleep? She left her house."

"She'll stay here," E'Dawn replied. N walks back with a first aid kit and a damp cloth. While N does his work, Kino and Hongbin put Namwan's bags next to a bed which it is Namwan's new bed. Jungkook said, "I'll go back first."

All of them nod and Jungkook leaves. Namwan open her eyes tiredly and saw N and Hongseok. She asked, "Where am I?"

"Your new dorm," Kino replied. Namwan sighs and said, "I'm not leaving Hawkling High."

"We know. Jungkook told us," Yuto said.

The boys clear their stuff and get on their beds. All of them sleep peacefully. They already close the lights

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter