GOT7's Youngjae

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[20:08] youngjae: I know it’s late but can you meet me at the park?

You sighed into your phone, reading the message from your best friend and forever crush. He knew you had class early in the morning the next day, but whatever this was, seemed urgent.

 

You sighed to yourself, getting dressed, there was no way you were going to say no. You grabbed jeans and a jacket, remembering how you had stolen it from him about a month ago. It was pink, something you had about and stole it from him.

 

He let you keep it, of course, no fighting there. He even said the jacket looked better on you than him, smiling to yourself as you thought about it. You made sure your hair was nice and headed out. 

 

You headed up the hill towards the park, it was just behind your house, but you hated that hill. It was too steep for your liking, but Youngjae obviously had something important to show you and you weren’t going to say no.

 

By the time you reached the top, you were a bit out of breath but you could see Youngjae waiting for you by the bench. He was standing in the moonlight, illuminating half his face, it made your heart stop. He looked like an angel at that moment, with a moonlit halo around his head.

 

You walked up to him slowly, trying to catch your breath before going up to him. “Hey, Youngjae.” You said a little breathlessly but you managed to make it sound normal-ish.

 

He just smiled at you, “Hey, ______.” He replied back with a chuckle, “Tired?” 

 

You frowned, a pout forming on your lips. “You know I hate that hill.” You said petulantly, having been caught.

 

Youngjae pulled you into a hug, but you could smell it, your favorite snack, taiyaki, he had it on him. You wrapped your arms tightly around him, your ear against his heart, he wasn’t calm at all, he seemed nervous.

 

“I know you can smell it.” He laughed, unable to keep the smile off his face. He held out the small bag with three taiyaki for you. “Here, thank you for coming out, even though it’s so late.” He said sweetly.

 

You squealed gleefully, taking the bag and pulling one out to nibble on it. He led you to the bench to sit and you tilted your head at him curiously. “Something wrong, Youngjae?” You asked.

 

The taiyaki was warm, the bread and red bean paste, almost burning your tongue if you weren’t careful. He always knew what to get you, sometimes it’d be hot chocolate on days it was chilly in the mornings, others it was ice cream on a hot summer day.

 

“Do you trust me?” He asked you, biting his lower lip. His voice shook, almost cracking. He avoided your gaze as you looked at him in confusion. 

 

“Of course.” You answered witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter