GOT7's Yugyeom

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked around the club once more, it was one of his safe havens, a sanctuary of sorts for people like him. The owner was also like him and had strict rules on what could happen there. Jaebum had a strict guest list policy, only allowing certain humans into the club, once he checked into them first.

 

It took about a week to be given a guest list pass into the club, and you had finally gotten yours. You were excited, making sure to dress to kill, a red skin tight little number and your best pair of black heels. 

 

You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into, but you had prepared for this day. You wanted to see a vampire, your city had been overrun with them a few years back and the government decided to round them up a bit. This didn't go over very well and instead they went into hiding, very carefully selected parts of town given over to them to avoid trouble.

 

You wanted one to come onto you actually, you wanted to know what it felt like. You had been curious ever since your best friend had started dating one. She had told you all about it, much to your chagrin at first but it piqued your curiosity when she had brought you along to meet her boyfriend once.

 

You got yourself to the club in one piece, waiting outside in the chilly air as all the other girls who got the pass waited in line too. It wasn't moving, but you knew the doors weren't open yet.

 

He saw his friends had picked their spots to hunt from already, he had been left with the bar. He took a seat and the bartender gave him a shot of whiskey to wait with. The air was tense and he could tell it was because several of them were dying of thirst.

 

"You gonna get a girl tonight, Yugyeom?" Jinyoung asked him, smirking. He had his hair slicked to the side and contacts in to hide his true nature. Jaebum said the girls felt safer if they assumed he was human as well.

 

Yugyeom grinned back, "Of course." He said confidently, swirling his shot glass before downing it. He leaned back on his elbows against the bar as the announcement of doors open was made.

 

"Oh I'm sorry, I meant you'll actually bite a girl tonight, Yugyeom? Or are you gonna chicken out again?" Jinyoung asked again with a chuckle.

 

Yugyeom frowned at this, narrowing his eyes at Jinyoung. "Whatever." He grumbled, as all eyes fell onto the entrance. The music started playing, a fast paced beat to encourage dancing as usual. 

 

“A bit of advice?” Jinyoung asked, but didn’t care for Yugyeom to answer. “Don’t be such a wuss. You can do it, buddy and at least try not to be awkward.” He said, patting his shoulder before they waited for the grand entrance.

 

The girls filed in down the stairs all dolled up and nervous, Yugyeom could hear their hearts. He knew what it was like, he was just as nervous as them. All of his friends had years of experience on their belts and he had just a century on his. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter