GOT7's Jackson

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your house was bustling with people, your parents had decided to throw a small party for your birthday, inviting their friends as well as yours to celebrate. You were one year away from marrying age and your parents wanted you to meet every potential candidate you could before you decided who you wanted.

 

Of course, you already had someone in mind, but they didn’t know yet. They wanted to be surprised, but you weren’t sure they’d like the surprise in the end. You walked around the party once, your faithful friend following protectively behind you.

 

You were the last princess of the Wolves and he felt personally responsible to keep you safe, for multiple reasons. “Jackson.” You whispered under your breath and he moved closer to you, knowing you wanted to tell him something in secret.

 

He shifted the both of you so he stood between you and whoever you didn’t want to be around. He was so in tune with your emotions, more than often you only had to call his name and he knew what you wanted.

 

It didn’t help that the both of you were connected in more ways than one. But no one else knew that. “What is it, babe?” He whispered, letting you lean on his shoulder. A normal occurrence that no one ever questioned, since everyone assumed he was your best friend and bodyguard.

 

“That’s James.” You whispered back, avoiding eye contact with anyone else in the room. You let the frown hang from your lips for a second before returning to your pleasant attitude required for such a party.

 

You had no idea why your parents invited James to the party, they knew you had a past with him, since he had cheated on you with one of the Fae and you didn’t take it so lightly. You also refused to play nice with the Fae princess after that, much to your parents’ chagrin.

 

Momo had since apologized to you profusely for her acquaintance’s scandalous behavior and reprimanded her accordingly. You still didn’t like either of them and seeing James at your birthday party was not a welcomed sight.

 

“I can take care of it.” Jackson whispered to you, keeping his hand on the small of your back, leading you towards the table of food your parents had lovingly catered. 

 

You shook your head at him, “We can’t cause a scene here.” You warned, picking a bite-size pizza and eating it delicately.

 

“_______.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter