TWICE's Sana

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a flick of the wrist, all of your things gathered together, flying to their proper shelves and folded up nicely. It helped that you had your spells to clean up your room after you made a mess of it, trying to pick an outfit for the night.

 

Normally, it didn’t matter to you, t-shirt, jeans, your trusty sneakers. But tonight it mattered. Tonight was the end-of-term party and you were invited, unexpectedly as you were one to hide in the back and not say anything when the popular kids gathered around.

 

But tonight, your long-time crush Sana was going, and she was also popular, which meant you had high hopes, but you were determined to at least talk to her. To you that meant saying hello, she said hi back and you formed one coherent sentence of small talk and she replied and then your mission would be a success. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

You couldn’t get your hopes up when the rest of the student body was also going and you couldn’t compete with the top candidate for her heart, Jinyoung, another vampire. It didn’t help that often you heard people murmuring about how the vampires needed to stick together. 

 

You rearranged your tie and untucked your shirt, it was wrinkled but there was nothing you could do about that now. Your black slacks cuffed just above your new pair of black sneakers. In the end, you really couldn’t give your sneakers up. 

 

You headed down to the room designated on the invite and the wall formed the door as you paced in front of it three times. You opened it carefully to make sure you were unseen and you watched the door disappear behind you.

 

Inside, it was already bustling with people, Sana was with her friends, vampire and faerie alike, and you saw Jinyoung on the other side of the room roughhousing with his boys. The Lycans were already knee deep in jungle juice and it was like they could barely feel it. 

 

You moved around awkwardly, trying to find someone familiar and your eyes fell upon a girl from your classes. “Hey, Dahyun.” You said quietly, moving to stand next to her as you served yourself some punch.

 

She smiled at you, dumping the cup she had in her head in disgust, “Hey, _______. Just got here?” She asked you. She knew of your crush on Sana, all those that practiced Magick did, you just at keeping it a secret. And everyone in your class noticed when you lingered in front of the door before class started to just catch a glimpse of her.

 

“Yeah, how’s it been so far?” You asked her and she shrugged her shoulders at you.

 

“Lycans are partying it up, the vampires are in their own little corner. To be honest, I expected this to be less clique-y and yet, things never change.” She said, skipping off to your other classmates.

 

You were about to follow after her when the familiar of roses hit your nose and you knew Sana was standing next to you. She scooped herself a cup of punch and gave you a look, “Hey.” 

 

“Sup.” You managed to get out with some ounce of confidence.

 

“Enjoying yourself?” She asked you. And you really couldn’t believe your luck, she was initiating conversation with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter