Monsta X's Wonho

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You heard incessant knocking on your door but you knew who it was, you could smell him, he smelled divine. And you couldn't allow yourself to lose control with him around. You had canceled your date with your lovely boyfriend because you had forgotten to feed this week and you couldn't be around with him much less numerous humans without anything. 

 

"_____! Open up!" He shouted at you. And you sighed, moving to stand in front of your door. He had gotten in your apartment with the spare key you gave him but he couldn't get through your bedroom door.

 

"No, Wonho, go home." You said loud enough for him to hear. He stopped pounding on your door and you could hear him breathing heavily. You could see the gears turning in his head as he tried to think of another way. 

 

He had known about you from the beginning but still insisted that it was okay. That he was okay, that he didn't mind. He had never had a problem with it until now, but you had never canceled a date before now. 

 

You had always been good about making sure you were satiated enough to be out in public with him. You didn't want to succumb him to a date as a shut-in, it wasn't fair to him when he had made the plans to take you out on a picnic.

 

"You can have me." Wonho said softly and you froze in place. That was too tempting, far too tempting for you to even consider. He didn't know what he was getting himself into by saying that.

 

"Wonho, you have no idea what you're talking about." You told him sternly. Your hand still on the knob but he couldn't mean it. It was dangerous, you had always told him how he smelled like heaven to you and you couldn't let anything happen.

 

"Yes I do, _____. Please, I don't want you to be alone. We had a date, And it's our anniversary, please open the door." Wonho said. You could hear the sadness in his voice and you sighed. 

 

You opened the door and he slid in your room through the little crack you made. "_____." You looked up at him and he smiled at you. 

 

His hands immediately moved to cup your cheeks and you moved into him. He pressed his lips against your forehead. 

 

You held your breath as best you could with him so close, but it was hard when he was trying to get you to relax. He pressed his forehead to yours and looked at you.

 

Your red irises stared back at him but he just kept smiling at you. You moved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter